Amazing!!!!!!

Reaction score
I got my P4 back today. Well not my P4 a new one. I sent mine back after many failed attempts to get it flying correctly after the last firmware update. It took 3 weeks from start to finish, but I got my old remote, battery, & case back w/ a new P4 & a new set of props. It's not a refurb. Started it up & it wanted me to update the firmware.......ha!!! No freakin way. They sent it to me w/ the old firmware. I did the basic calibrations & took it out for a short run. It flew perfect! Imagine that.

My P4 was 2 months old. They covered the shipping, the repair, I got all my stuff back, plus bonus props. I was really pissed when they just wouldn't let me revert my firmware, but now.....my warranty starts over & ive got a great flying bird. I'm not touching that firmware until they get it right. I can live without they extra they threw in for sure.

A ckarification here might be helpful and good news to a few others on the forum with firmware issues. Was your original AC bricked from a failed attempt to downgrade firmware?

After the update it suffered w/ IMU calibration warnings, unstable hover, very unstable desents, over braking, video drop out & high wind warnings....all the same crap everyone else is dealing with! It was perfect before the update. I spent many hours trying tips from hear, & useless "re cabirations, re loads etc from DJI tech. Finally they ask me to send it back even though I just wanted a firmware revert. After they did whatever they do I was told I had a bad 3 in 1 board. Now I have a new P4 w/ the previous firmware

Reactions: Sig Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d