Am I a Chinese spy, and if so, do I care?

All iPhones are made in China, it would be much more efficient, and would provide much more data to the Chinese if they used iPhones to spy on Americans. This way instead of flying over a Nuclear Power Plant they could just "walk in" inside an employees pocket, they could do that with the military, the president, hell anyone with an iPhone, they could turn on the mic, camera, GPS..... So really given the choice would the Chinese use a few 1000s Drones that mostly sit in closets all week, broken, or millions of iPhones? Just say'n this is the stupidest thing our Gov has ever said.

Still I have an belief that Apple has control of the software....

But buying a phone from Huawei or similar Chinese company would not feel good for me...

I rather buy Apple, Samsung or Sony

It use to be about Russia and now it's China. 195 coutries on earth so we can blame a new country when we need another target. For those people that are scared about thier privacy, what are you doing thats makes you so paranoid and what makes you think your life is so interresting that other people want to know!

Last edited:
It use to be about Russia and now it's China. 195 coutries on earth so we can blame a new country when we need another target. For those people that are scared about thier privacy, what are you doing thats makes you so paranoid and what makes you think your life is so interresting that other people want to know!

It is not only about privacy, it is is how China is taking over industry after industry and also how other countries interfere in elections, corporate spying, not respecting trademarks and patents etc. And in China it is about 10 times more people then Russia. But I also object against Google and Facebook who knows pretty much everything about me.
So my life is way to interesting to be run by other countries och other companies.

Reactions: Erised
It is not only about privacy, it is is how China is taking over industry after industry and also how other countries interfere in elections, corporate spying, not respecting trademarks and patents etc. And in China it is about 10 times more people then Russia. But I also object against Google and Facebook who knows pretty much everything about me.
So my life is way to interesting to be run by other countries och other companies.
I agree about taking over companies, Canada just came back from China for a trade agreement and it's not going to happen, they want to sell but no buying from us. Walmart has 2 worlds biggest container ships full from China going back empty. Trade with these guy's is not easy but I don't believe they need our drones to spy on us, you nailed it when you said Google and Facebook as these companies has it all for sale, they did not become billion dollar companies providing a free service.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20