Altitude issues

Reaction score
Today was my 2nd flight. I am still very cautious since my Syma fly away.

I am using Litchi and I set my RTH to 30M and my max flight at 50M. After takeoff I started climbing and it would not let me go past 98'. I understand this is my max RTH, but I had not pressed the RTH button. I am wondering why it would not climb to 50M (164'). The temperature was around 15f, not sure if that would make any difference.

I uploaded the flight log to Healthydrones.com and did not see any mechanical issues.

My next step is to adjust the parameters and see if it will climb higher but I am hoping someone is familiar with this and can offer some wisdom why this is happening.

Thanks!

Do you have beginner mode turned on?

I am only guessing here, as I have not used Litchi. But as the settings are stored on the aircraft and not the app, and assuming Litchi does not have a setting for it, you would need to go back the the GO app and turn it off, before going back to the litchi app to fly (just one time). As they ship with Beginner Mode enabled (and the setting stored on the aircraft) you have use the GO app to turn it off. (At least that is approach I would take.)

Reactions: Steve J Miller
Im assuming that was it!

I had to uninstall Litchi in order for my DJI Go app to connect, then I was able to turn off beginner mode.

Thanks guys -

I'm using the IOS apps. I can turn on the RC, power on the Phantom, bring up DJI Go, make setting adjustments after it's connected, hit the iPad's home button, bring up Litchi, and I'm still connected. Wish I could say why you can't connect back with Lichi. You might give them a shout.

T

Im using android and the DJI Go app was unable to connect to the drone until I uninstalled Litchi - I even went into the app settings and forced stop the litchi, didnt help -

Anyone else using Droid have this issue?

Im using android and the DJI Go app was unable to connect to the drone until I uninstalled Litchi - I even went into the app settings and forced stop the litchi, didnt help -

Anyone else using Droid have this issue?

The Litchi manual (for Android) answers this question in the first of the FAQ section.

T

Reactions: Steve J Miller

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl