All that remains of the '54 Fremont County incident....

Reaction score
FremontCounty_Autumn_HDRa_med_WM.jpg

medium resolution jpeg version; hdr.

Can you link to or give background info on the ‘incident’?

You know, THE incident. EVERYONE knows about it. It’s where that thing happened with those people at that place in 1954.

Nicely done photo though.

Reactions: loonie01
Hmmm,....I was only 1 year old at the time.........I guess I missed it.

Curiosity has got me now, so I guess I'll 'Google' it . No clue about what happened here, but I hope my Google search doesn't make the black helos show up overhead. [emoji31].

Thanks for the pics. [emoji106]

Evidence of ancient inhabitants abounds in the Green River Basin. The basin was home to the Fremont Culture, which flourished in the tributary canyons and in sheltered areas from about A.D. 600 to around A.D. 1200. The Fremont were a semi-nomadic people, who made distinctive pottery and figurines, used atlatls, and lived in pithouses. They are best known for their rock art .

Reactions: loonie01
Way to go DC!

Now about this incident thing........?

Reactions: dirkclod
Ahh. Nice of you!

Anything I could tell you or link you to is classified. Expecting a knock on my door any time now. But what the ****, here's another shot.

View attachment 89444
Now you’re just being cruel. You teased us and I can’t find anything about it on Google and you won’t fill is in! Perhaps if some of the folks would donate and grease your palm a little, you’d spill the beans. I’m broke, BTW so it's up to the other folks to donate. ;)

Reactions: Neon Euc
All I could find is a bunch of UFO's were running around back then, freaking people out. No big deal now, but I guess in '54 it was big news. [emoji89]

Now you’re just being cruel. You teased us and I can’t find anything about it on Google and you won’t fill is in! Perhaps if some of the folks would donate and grease your palm a little, you’d spill the beans. I’m broke, BTW so it's up to the other folks to donate. ;)
Yep, I posted the most exciting thing that I could find..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20