Alberta Flyers Group -winged.nuts-

I do and im looking at getting a uav for a small business, so I can live feed hd video and goto waypoints to view building for an inspection and other use like hd photo shoots. must be auto flight so I don't have to do it...lol

Good day, I also live in Edmonton. Im looking at getting the Cannes Cinema HD orthe none HD version. If you have any thoughts good or bad on this unit it would be great.

It's been a while since I visited this thread. Good to see that there are more of us in the Edmonton region now!

Newbie From Edmonton/Spruce grove . I have been practicing with smaller cheaper quads, destroyed a couple. going to move up to a DJ phantom by spring.

chat soon
Ringo

Looks like that warm weather is coming to us this week! Too bad I'll be in Mexico... Yeah, really too bad I know ;)

Took it to work today and did a couple flights out in the bush. -15°c but not a breath of wind. Actually ran it out to 1500' and couldn't see it after staring at my fpv. Flipped my switch to IOC and pulled back on stick. Pretty cool. First time I actually had to use it. It flew perfect even in the cold. I flew for 14 min and landed with 30%.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421040689017.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1421040689017.JPG
    536.7 KB · Views: 489
  • uploadfromtaptalk1421040716734.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1421040716734.JPG
    558 KB · Views: 490
Right on. 3 more flights today. Tested RTH at close range then ran it out long range. About 1500ft @250' and got a brief return to home and chickened out and turned it around. What kind of range are you guys getting? I can already see me upgrading the antennas... Thinking it's going to be addicting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl