AirTog

Reaction score
Hey Phantom pilots, been a P3 standard owner for about 7 months and was frustrated by the lack of spaces to share drone photos. As a result I created Capture and Share Drone Photography I recently opened it up so anyone could add pictures. If y'all could let me know your thoughts and feedback I'd really appreciate it ..

Art

Tried to open account 30 mins ago, but no activation email yet, does it take a while? Yes I checked the spam folder.
That's bizarre, it should go through instantly ..Did you register with FB or just the regular signup form?

That's bizarre, it should go through instantly ..Did you register with FB or just the regular signup form?
Regular sign up, email address and then password, got the activation screen saying an email sent, and then the trail goes cold. All good practice for you to debug your set up. I also checked my emails on a different device.

Regular sign up, email address and then password, got the activation screen saying an email sent, and then the trail goes cold. All good practice for you to debug your set up. I also checked my emails on a different device.
OK it will come from [email protected] I'll check and see what is going on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72