Airdata UAV Stopped Recording My Litchi Flights

Reaction score
Airdata UAV has done a good job of keeping track of the cumulative hours flown by my drones on their Litchi flights, until November 8th 2021, when all subsequent flights were no longer recorded by Airdata UAV. My annual subscription did expire, and it took me a couple of days to provide new credit card details to renew my membership with Airdata UAV, but since that time, no further flights have been logged on this website.

I searched the Airdata UAV website looking for a feedback page to communicate with the website operators, but there doesn't seem to be such a basic feature, which is why I am writing here to find out if any other drone fliers have ever encountered similar issues. I expected that even though my membership with Airdata UAV lapsed for a couple of days, normal service ought to have resumed once my annual subscription was paid up.

I sure would appreciate any pointers as to how I can revive the Airdata UAV flight logging feature. Much thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Airdata Frozen Page.jpg.png
    Airdata Frozen Page.jpg.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 165
I searched the Airdata UAV website looking for a feedback page to communicate with the website operators, but there doesn't seem to be such a basic feature
You can find their contact information here.

Reactions: Billie Nelson
Fantastic. I thank you kindly, sir. I knew this page was lurking somewhere right under my nose but I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wumpus_NJ
AirData is usually quite responsive and should be able to get the problem resolved but in the event that they can’t, you can always copy the .DAT files directly from the AC and manually import them into AirData. This process is more tedious and time consuming but you will get your flight logs back.

Chris

Much thanks Chris for this alternative method of retrieving the flight logs. I have not attempted this method thus far, but it is good to know a permanent record of all flights taken is retained in the drone's memory. If Airdata UAV is unable to automatically update my flight records I'll take a shot at this procedure since I am determined to log every single flight launched with my small DJI squadron. Happy holidays sir, to you and yours.

Reactions: Chrislaf
Turns out I needed to re-enter the "Token" serial number on my iPad's Litchi app settings screen, which was possibly de-activated when my subscription briefly lapsed a couple of weeks ago. With that done, normalcy has once again been restored to the known universe and all planets have assumed their respective orbital trajectories amid the cosmos.

Attachments

• Eureka Flights Updated.png
    Eureka Flights Updated.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Brojon
Turns out I needed to re-enter the "Token" serial number on my iPad's Litchi app settings screen, which was possibly de-activated when my subscription briefly lapsed a couple of weeks ago. With that done, normalcy has once again been restored to the known universe and all planets have assumed their respective orbital trajectories amid the cosmos.
I've had the exact thing happen - usually after an update of some sort.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj