Air Map Flight App

Reaction score
Anybody tried to fly with the air nav app instead of the dji app ? Is it better than the dji app?

Um unsure of air nav ,new one came alone recent airmap,did you get email about it,?

Reactions: Haga82
Sorry I ment air map [emoji23],yes I got a email but haven't tested it
NA I just open app first time before,looks similar to dji , not much in the way of settings I did notice,but will give it a go when not so windy,,be interesting to see if Dji app logs the flight since it dji related,hopefully it's a stable app and not cause a fly away fingers crossed..if you do a search of airmap,another member @ravedog posted today comes up with couple pics,

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I will test it when it stops raining.Hopfully as you said it will be more stable then the dji app.I have a mavic pro as well and after the latest update of the dji app the app disconnects and connects all the time it's really bad .

Hopfully as you said it will be more stable then the dji app.I have a mavic pro as well and after the latest update of the dji app the app disconnects and connects all the time it's really bad .
That's going to be your phone or tablet rather than the app.
The DJI Go app is quite stable.

Dji go app for phantoms are stable ,but the dji app for mavic has become unstable after the last update

Dji go app for phantoms are stable ,but the dji app for mavic has become unstable after the last update
It's the same app and problems with the app crashing are mostly due to the phone or tablet not being able to keep up with the app's demands on resources.

I'm running the latest Go4 app and it's solid but as Meta4 has eluded to, each new version demands a little bit more (in terms of resources) than the previous versions. This makes sense because we want the ap to do more and more and more so naturally it's probably going to be slightly more resource intensive when new features are added.

Over time the slight increases will add up and exceed your hardware and you get "instability".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik