After update gimbal not moving by joystick

Reaction score
On power on seems like on Movie
gimbal tilt cannot be operate by joystick
Any help ?

Last edited:
Yeah, the reason I asked him about that is because mine did that and I reached down and moved it a little, and then it started working.

I had the same thing happen although it wasn't immediately after the firmware update; first time out after the update I switched to a fresh battery and had this problem on restart. I found posts relating to the camera housing catching on the ribbon but this was not an issue, in fact the gimbal moves freely on all axes but a gimbal motor overload warning does come up intermittently.

I've tried gimbal calibration but it stalls at 5% or 50%; searches for this found a post that suggested running the calibration with the aircraft pointing up and the calibration completed and the camera now levels out but randomly moves slightly side-to-side every few seconds. Gimbal calibration continues to stall at 5% or 50% with the craft level.

I've downgraded the firmware, re-updated and also factory reset with no joy. It's now on its way back to DJI.

I had the same thing happen although it wasn't immediately after the firmware update; first time out after the update I switched to a fresh battery and had this problem on restart. I found posts relating to the camera housing catching on the ribbon but this was not an issue, in fact the gimbal moves freely on all axes but a gimbal motor overload warning does come up intermittently.

I've tried gimbal calibration but it stalls at 5% or 50%; searches for this found a post that suggested running the calibration with the aircraft pointing up and the calibration completed and the camera now levels out but randomly moves slightly side-to-side every few seconds. Gimbal calibration continues to stall at 5% or 50% with the craft level.

I've downgraded the firmware, re-updated and also factory reset with no joy. It's now on its way back to DJI.

I had a similar problem. DJI replaced the yaw motor under warranty.

Just received the report back from DJI....."The yaw motor is loose".

Hello Dear all my friends,

If you have zip file or bin file of the firmware version v1.3.6 for Phantom 4 pro plus remote controller. Please help me I cannot find this version from DJI.com.

Best Regards,
Aung Than Win

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20