After a crash on my P3

Reaction score
Hello all,

Well, after 8 smooth flights my 9th was not as good as previous flights. Was flying in town smoothly till i decide to do some low level maneuver suddenly gps signal lost( cuz went in under cover path) and it was night time so positioning system was not doing great at all, so the drone start drifting then hit the wall and went upside down with full power spinning props. I turned it off went home then checked my drone everything working perfectly.. Then i put it a side for couple of weeks as i had exams. Today i charged my battery went to the field and once i took off i notice that i have off level horizon plus when i turn my drone face left and right the camera acts funny and the react slowly . ( thou, i can tilt the camera down to 90 degree but cant tilt up.. Tilting bar stops at the red dot which mean the normal facing level). Also, i think the controller joystick has changed the way it need to be pushed(tilt) to turn, usually a small push on the stick will be enough. Today i had to almost turn the stick all the way right or left to turn.

So, after this long story guys.. If you still reading it. Please what do you recommend me to do. ??

After any "crash", especially a hard one, an Advanced IMU calibration is the first item that should be performed....

Most camera problems after a crash are likely attributed to a loose or ripped ribbon cable. Check the connections into the camera. Also do an IMU calbiration like @mad in nc recommended.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers