Aerial Oregon P3S

I have not posted any photos or videos for nearly a year...almost forgot how. Here is a short video of some clips I have been gathering...its very relaxing to watch.

I have not posted any photos or videos for nearly a year...almost forgot how. Here is a short video of some clips I have been gathering...its very relaxing to watch.

This is very nice, I live in Grants Pass and started noticing some familiar places on your video, the Church by I-5, and the vineyard, nice smooth shots, thanks for sharing
Thanks for the view Phantom3phawk, I just posted one I took at the coast yesterday. If you ever want to do a field trip, or need a second for an outing, give me a shout. I too live in G.P.

Thanks for the view Phantom3phawk, I just posted one I took at the coast yesterday. If you ever want to do a field trip, or need a second for an outing, give me a shout. I too live in G.P.
Yes, I live in Grants Pass near the Applegate river, off Applegate Ave, I also own a vacation rental in Brookings, right on a bluff over the ocean near Harris State Beach, I fly off the deck and out to the sea stacks, if you want, we could go there and fly, you can call me today at 541-916-2298

Yes, I live in Grants Pass near the Applegate river, off Applegate Ave, I also own a vacation rental in Brookings, right on a bluff over the ocean near Harris State Beach, I fly off the deck and out to the sea stacks, if you want, we could go there and fly, you can call me today at 541-916-2298
What kind of drone do you have? Mine is Phantom 3-pro

I will keep this in mind. I shot some stuff at Samuel Boardman yesterday, but probably don't yet know all the sweet spots yet.

Do you know anything about POI, point of interest, or course lock? I can’t seem to make it work, working on smoother videos,
Sorry to say, afraid not. I am a 100% stick man myself. I do want to try some of the features the new Mavic has, but will have to wait a bit and see what comes on the Phantom 5 before I commit.

Your Phantom 3 has intelligent settings, in the F mode, not the P mode, once in the F mode, you can try Waypoints, Courselock, POI, follow me, all to create professional photography, really like your Cresent City coast video, I have the same problem flying low, the jittering happens, but higher up, it’s gone, I think it has to do with FPS, and download rate

Your Phantom 3 has intelligent settings, in the F mode, not the P mode, once in the F mode, you can try Waypoints, Courselock, POI, follow me, all to create professional photography, really like your Cresent City coast video, I have the same problem flying low, the jittering happens, but higher up, it’s gone, I think it has to do with FPS, and download rate
I just had a look at your video from your Brookings property....Sooo jealous. What a terrific view from the backyard. I would love a crack at that section of coastline, what a view!!! Anyway, I am not quite yet retired (55yrs. old), still working as a fleet mechanic for Southern Oregon Aspire. Got into drones when the wife bought me this drone a year ago. Photography is my main hobby...you can find my stuff at snaphappyd flickr when Googled. P/S...are you using polarizers?? I never leave home without them.

I just had a look at your video from your Brookings property....Sooo jealous. What a terrific view from the backyard. I would love a crack at that section of coastline, what a view!!! Anyway, I am not quite yet retired (55yrs. old), still working as a fleet mechanic for Southern Oregon Aspire. Got into drones when the wife bought me this drone a year ago. Photography is my main hobby...you can find my stuff at snaphappyd flickr when Googled. P/S...are you using polarizers?? I never leave home without them.
How rude of me...forgot to give my info to you as well. My real name is Dale George and you can reach me at 541-218-7078.

When you say polarizers, I just bought some filters, ND4, ND8, CPL, MCUV, are these polarizers?

When you say polarizers, I just bought some filters, ND4, ND8, CPL, MCUV, are these polarizers?
I should have said ND filters, but yes. I usually leave my ND4 on all the time. They cut down some of the glare from water, foliage..etc..and will give a slight bit more saturation. I would like to find a lens hood for mine as well...

I should have said ND filters, but yes. I usually leave my ND4 on all the time. They cut down some of the glare from water, foliage..etc..and will give a slight bit more saturation. I would like to find a lens hood for mine as well...
I live up on Pauldine Way, with a beautiful view of the Applegate river and the Dinsdales farm, nice place to fly around, so if you ever want to come fly, give me a call

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor