advanced- no maual motor start.

There is two things I have not seen mentioned here that come to mind; One is each aircraft has to be logged online that 1st time or the motors wont start. The other has to do with the GEO zones, and if your with in certain distance of where large people events take place,...the motor wont start without agreeing to whatever it is there on dji.com.

*Use a different device to host the GO app.

There is two things I have not seen mentioned here that come to mind; One is each aircraft has to be logged online that 1st time or the motors wont start. The other has to do with the GEO zones, and if your with in certain distance of where large people events take place,...the motor wont start without agreeing to whatever it is there on dji.com.

*Use a different device to host the GO app.

I think that GEO can be ruled out because the craft will start the motors with the auto launch; they just don't start with the sticks in a CSC configuration. Good thought though.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Dumb question here but EXACTLY how are you trying to manually start? Both sticks down and to the inside or both sticks down and to the outside? Both should work. I only ask because I find it odd that ALL your birds are doing the same thing. This makes me think it's either an RC problem (if you're using the same RC for all), a software issue (unlikely since you've reinstalled), or (forgive me), pilot error. I've had moments where I suddenly get confused about how to do something I've done thousands of times. If you're using a different RC for each bird then it goes back to software or PE. Please don't take this as an insult.

Last edited:
Reviewed CSC video and tried sticks over & over many ways and waited a couple seconds after each try and nothing. Tried 10 miles away to check for no fly zone and nothing. Used auto take off to try my new itilite antenna and was very impressed to fly 1&1/2 miles away with no loss of signal.
Attending a DroneFair next month and maybe some one there can help.
Thank you for trying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik