Adjustable pitch stop positions with 5k pot tilt knob mod

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the gimbal pitch to stop when using a walkera gimbal and 5k linear pot tilt knob? It only seems to travel max/min when setting the servo travel limits. I think its an issue with the X1 calibration as the knob doesn't travel smoothly from min to max. It basically shows min to max with less than a 45deg clockwise turn of the knob. Seems this is a question many have on youtube mods that is left unanswered.

Which gimbal?

EDIT:
What kind of gimbal do you have?
WeLcOmE to the party... It's a kick.

Dirk is being a Dork, pay no mind to him. :eek:

Last edited:
Which gimbal?
The one under the shell silly o_O
I got ya good huh.gif

Welcome to the forum 2nd2non :)
Like the name ;)

Thanks for the welcome... Been reading on the forums for a few months and have gotten real far. Now it's time to contribute!

It's a Walkera 3d gimbal with Hero4 Silver.

Does this mean no one with an FC40/phantom1 and walkera gimbal can stop it at say a 45deg angle? I find that hard to believe

There's a bunch more P1s, you may want to ask over there. But no duplicate postings... :rolleyes:

There's a bunch more P1s, you may want to ask over there. But no duplicate postings... :rolleyes:
I didn't find the answer in there, but it did lead me to a YouTube video that explained the issue and I got it working. Apparently you have to calibrate with the RC assistant software first, then it works. I'm very happy now.

I didn't find the answer in there, but it did lead me to a YouTube video that explained the issue and I got it working. Apparently you have to calibrate with the RC assistant software first, then it works. I'm very happy now.

If I was smarter I would have known to share that with you. Glad you got it worked out.
My signature has a link, and there are more pages at the site. Just a buncha stuff I figured would be helpful... for when I forget.

Go man go, post video so we can be entertained.

Reactions: 2nd2non

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20