Add Another One to the List!!!

TFW

Reaction score
Noob here. Great forum. Got my P3A about three weeks ago. Have been reading this forum just about every day for the last three or four months. Had no intentions of signing up and posting. I was content to just read and learn. I had flown quads prior to receiving my P3A, but not a pro by any stretch. I didn't decide to post because I wanted to talk about me. I wanted to post an article I spotted in the local news paper. I cant imagine putting my bird in the air and not do a recon of the surrounding area for structures, trees, etc. You know, those common sense thoughts that 99% of you have? I don't know if this was a Phantom but how difficult would high voltage power lines be to see? from a distance the towers would surely stick out as a potential hazard. Up close you can see them very clearly and in most cases hear them. I'm thinking I got mine at the right time, the time when one still has the freedom to select his own air space to fly in. If the owner has thoughts of claiming his quad he ought to bring his check book and a bank note. Those are some hefty digits.

Attachments

• High Voltage Drone.jpg
    High Voltage Drone.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 491
Yes, we are all going to have targets on our backs --- :eek:

Will be interesting to see what happens.. Real funny... Self declared no-fly-zones by the mayor. WOW!

Was it the Mayor or a Power Utility Rep.?
Story said utility rep.

No updates found in nearly a year.

Non-story.

They should have just poked it with a stick. [emoji41]. Would have been a lot cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers