ActiveTrack for P3P/P3A

Do you want "Active Track" to be available for P3A/P3P?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I've seen the new features of the P4, and while the object avoidance is cool, I don't think its worth the $1400. The only feature that I think is worth it, is the ActiveTrack function. However this functionality doesn't appear to use the added cameras, rather seems to be software based with the main camera. I'm hoping that given this it will become available for the P3A/P3P in the near future!

I won't be upgrading even if they fail to bring that feature to the P3, but that feature would make the P3 an even better arial video system! What do you guys think? Will the software feature become available?

I was wondering the same! They pushed a lot of features via firmware updates in the past and I can't believe it uses anything other than the camera?

I was wondering the same! They pushed a lot of features via firmware updates in the past and I can't believe it uses anything other than the camera?
Website says they have front collision sensors.

Thanks Mike, I've signed up for the beta. I looks like it will do exactly what I'm wanting! Are you involved with the project?

No, just a beta tester. I've only played with the app indoors, but no flights yet. You can check out their forum here: Vertical

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31