Activation of standard 3?

Reaction score
One problem after another with this **** thing.

batteries finally good and charged, app open and drone on. Activation now, right to the end using DJI video itself and when I push activate, the bar turns grey and nothing happens. laving me locked in the activation sequence unable to do any firmware updates or any other DJI go function.... FRUSTRATED!!

Well was replying to whoever erased their message.

Apparently the app was stuck on the activation screen I rebooted my tablet, re opened the app and the app says all is activated and prompted me to the update the firmware as one is available. Drone is currently updating with an assortment of flashing lights and beeps. Currently 58% updated with flashing red led on the gimbal.

I guess everything is on track now.

This is a learning experience, and I got one working with the P3 Standard. I have a little over 500 in it so not bad...I'll get some experience making video with it and also learn all the ins and outs of updating, maintenance and all that before I ever get a more expensive drone.

Attachments

• IMG_20181113_123432[1].jpg
    IMG_20181113_123432[1].jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 136
I found that having to power cycle things is a norm for my phantom 3. I bought it crashed and had to fix alot. But it did seem like every time I turned everything off and back on again, things would get a little bit better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl