Accessories needed

Reaction score
I've had my P3 for two weeks and flying is so uplifting. Is there anything to buy that is a must have or accessories. So far I have ordered prop guards, antenna signal boost, and a gimbal guard

Sent from my SM-T320 using PhantomPilots mobile app

List varies from person to person but I feel following should be a min must list:

Must have accessories
-----------------------
Mobile device iOS or android
Extra batteries
ND Filters
Gimbal support
Backpack
64GB micro SD card
Du-Bro prop balancer
DJI neckstrap

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

List varies from person to person but I feel following should be a min must list:

DJI neckstrap

If you mean the white one with the pot metal clip then no, almost cost me my remote and tablet when the clip broke.

Or if you like the white with DJI all over it cut the clip off (it isn't hard it is crappy) and replace it with something more substantial.

That's a much better one than the white one.
Yeah, I think I would like the shoulder bearing strap better than the neck strap. I have a Turnigy wide strap setup. It works ok but after a while with an 8 inch tablet it does still dig into the neck. Gonna think about the shoulder setup soon.

Yeah, I think I would like the shoulder bearing strap better than the neck strap. I have a Turnigy wide strap setup. It works ok but after a while with an 8 inch tablet it does still dig into the neck. Gonna think about the shoulder setup soon.

I didn't really have much of an issue with the white one with digging in, it was when the clasp broke and set everything tumbling to the ground, including my Tab S2.

I did like the quick and easy, the shoulder one is a bit more cumbersome to get in, especially with a bum shoulder.

I didn't really have much of an issue with the white one with digging in, it was when the clasp broke and set everything tumbling to the ground, including my Tab S2.

I did like the quick and easy, the shoulder one is a bit more cumbersome to get in, especially with a bum shoulder.
and set everything tumbling to the ground, including my Tab S2.
Yeah, THAT would be an issue, LOL

I've had my P3 for two weeks and flying is so uplifting. Is there anything to buy that is a must have or accessories. So far I have ordered prop guards, antenna signal boost, and a gimbal guard

The WaterStrider can expand the operational capability of your P3 by allowing you to land virtually anywhere (including on water) worry free. It also has a built-in gimbal guard that is seriously durable. Check it out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic