Accessing the P2 wifi repeater and camera

On vision you now have sdk. Then I suppose there is no need for reverse engineering.
I have a Lightbridge and phantom2 . I did reverse engineering of the Lightbridge app but I'm not able to understand how could I receive the telemetry(gps data) on my custom app.
In the Lightbridge app I found the same .so library that you have on the vision app named libdjivideo.so
Could someone of you experts give me some hint?

Just wondering but with the current knowledge of the repeater could it be used to boost wifi between cellphone and gopro without using the fc200 at all? I have recently converted my vision to use a h3-3d gimbal and i have left the controls set to use 5.8ghz so that i can use the gopro app as my fpv(i currently don't own an fpv system). Since fpv would add weight to the phantom i would be happy staying with this setup if I could get a little better wifi range.

Yes of course you can. You can use range booster with direction al antenna pointed toward the drone. Pay attenction to images delay due to gopro

Yes of course you can. You can use range booster with direction al antenna pointed toward the drone. Pay attenction to images delay due to gopro

Thanks, Guacho. But, I'm confused as to how this would be setup. Also, the repeater doesn't exactly have an antenna so I am confused about that as well. Essentially, I want to use the stock repeater that comes with the Phantom 2 Vision (Non-plus). But with a GoPro and the GoPro app instead of the stock camera and Vision app. I have logged into the repeater after reading the comments here but I am not sure what I would need to change or do to get it to work with the GoPro.

No, you can use a WiFi range booster, andò it gas nothing to do with phantom devices. I don't know anything about your new request.
Thanks, Guacho. But, I'm confused as to how this would be setup. Also, the repeater doesn't exactly have an antenna so I am confused about that as well. Essentially, I want to use the stock repeater that comes with the Phantom 2 Vision (Non-plus). But with a GoPro and the GoPro app instead of the stock camera and Vision app. I have logged into the repeater after reading the comments here but I am not sure what I would need to change or do to get it to work with the GoPro.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. That was what I was originally asking. I know you can use a wifi booster but most of them aren't battery powered like the one that comes with the Phantom 2 Vision. Since I know you can use a booster I was simply asking if I can use the one i already have (came with the vision) but instead connect it to gopro instead of the fc200

Hello all,
I am late to this discussion but I have a phantom2 V+ and I am thinking about building a custom app which can send commands to the phantom2 V+ via the WiFi network "seems like the WiFi network is meant more fore video and telemetry data from phantom to app". I know some people have talked about how there is an DJI SDK. Does this SDK apply to the phantom 2 V+ as well? Does anyone think it is possible to send commands to the phantom from a device on the WiFi network?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Mark,
Thanks for your reply. I only have a phantom2V+. I cannot afford to get anything else at the moment. Do you by chance have any advice on how I can develop on the P2V+? Does it use mavlink? I am just starting to investigate this now.
Thanks in advance,
Joe

Hi all,

I hope I am in the right place now. I have trouble connecting my smartphone to my DJI P2V+ V3 through the repeater. I can connect to the Repeater from my PC, log into 192.168.1.2 and see everything. I can also connect to the camera via the hidden FC200_... SSID and I see 192.168.1.1 and .10 without a problem. But connecting to .1 and .10 via the repeater: no dice. This is why the connection from the cellphone is not working.

I installed the OpenWRT GUI on the repeater, hoping that I can figure out what is wrong with the repeater connection, but I am not sure how the configuration should look like. In the Interfaces Overview, I see an interface called "WWAN", which seems to be the interface providing the bridge and it is listed as "Unsupported Protocol Type" and offers me to "Install protocol extensions". This is the only thing that looks strange.

Does anyone have actual configuration files (I believe they would be in /etc/config/wireless) with the repeater configuration working that I can configure to use my SSIDs?

Needless to say, the standard way of binding the RE700 fails from my phone. Also not sure why. All of this started after I did the update of the RE700 to the newest version (I know now that this was a BIG mistake). Before I did that, it all worked like a charm.

Alternatively to the /etc/config/wireless, I would also be interested in instructions on how to downgrade the Repeater, but I assume this is more difficult than getting the config from somewhere?

I would be VERY Grateful if anyone could help....

Christian

Well, that should not be hard to do, though I don't have means to test it.

Basically, turn on your range extender and camera.
Connect to Range extender on a laptop.
After connecting in a web browser go to http://192.168.1.2
Use root password of 19881209. This will bring you to usual openwrt web interface
Go to the "Network tab"
Go to Wifi subtab.
There you'll see two entries: "SSID FC200_XXXXX" Mode client - this is the connection to camera.
and: "SSID Phantom_XXXX" Mode Master - This is the base station you'll connect to.

Now you either an add a new client connection here or edit existing client one using your different camera SSID and things will just work I suspect. This should even allow to have multiple cmeras paired (but probably only using one at a time)

Additionally you can set a wifi password on the master connection in otder to avoid hijacking of the link by others.
Hi good day

Hope anyone could help. I own a phantom 2 vision and recently I couldnt get live view streaming on my phone so I decided to update everything (drone, FC200 Camera, etc...) anyway that didn't work and I decided to rebind the camera by reseting the range extender RE500 and binding through the vision app which obviously didn't work, so after a lot of reading I found this page and I'm trying to force the connection using the information given but somehow I can't...
Could someone give the step by step t do it?
Once I connect the camera, is there anyway to fix the liveview streaming?

Thanks in advance

Boa tarde, consegui acessar o extensor ranger do meu phantom 2 câmera ovo conectado ao meu notbook com o ip 192.168.1.2
senha 19881209
O que outras pessoas estão dizendoextou tenando resolver o problema da falta do fpv se alguem que tiver o phantom 2 vison com a camera funcionado conecte ao ranger extender pelo notbook e faça um bekup ou tire prints de todas as abas e me envie por gentileza meu email e [email protected] vamos juntos resolver esse problema que a dji por conta da suas atualizaçoes nos deixou

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.