AC name change on DJI GO...

Snap. I still can't find a way to delete one either, or find the way to change the name.

a6db2e9f0c77bcfdd306bfbf0e39a19f.png

I had a similar problem as described by several users above, because I decided to name my P3A after I already had done 2 flights. This resulted in 2 lists in my flight log. The one without a name and the rest with the current name of my drone. Here a description how it worked for me to merge the flight records from different drone names - no guarantee!!:
As a prerequisite, you need all flight records as a txt file. Save them on your desktop computer. Then erase the flights in the "wrong" (old) list in the DJI go app of your mobile device (im my case the 2 first flights where the drone was nameless). Close the app an open it again. The whole second list (and in my case the 2 first flights) should be gone. Copy the (in my case 2) txt files from your flights which were done under another drone name back to the tablet/phone and restart the app. Bingo - the two "nameless" flights are now in my current flight list.
Hope this worsk for you as well!
Tschens

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik