A video of my last flight and some questions I have about editing

Reaction score
This is not particularly an interesting or well shot video, but it is the first that I took the time to fool around with editing a few things. I used prodrenilin to steady the video although I am not sure it makes much of a difference. I added music, just stock music from Youtube. Are you able to upload your own music from iTunes or anywhere else? How do I sync it up so it will last the duration of the video? Can I put the music on a loop?

My intention with this video was to get a birds eye view of the lake and marsh and compare it with Google Earth to see how fast erosion is taking place. Before hurricanes Katrina and Issac what you see here as big lakes were solid marsh, no water at all. Now you can see big lakes cut into the marsh.

Like I said not really anything interesting to anyone other than me and maybe a few people who grew up out here but I did play around with some editing and want to do more of it.

If you try to use music you do not own the rights to or have a license for copy righted music YouTube will make you remove it. You can either trim the video to match the length of the music or find music to match the videos length. There also which is looped. In other words it may 30 - 60 second long and can be loop for the duration of the clip but that is royalty free music. Meaning that you have pay for it once and use in as many videos as you like.

You video could have end at 3:40 when the music faded out. Also instead of using the entire video you could have edited it down using the best sections of the clip.

If you try to use music you do not own the rights to or have a license for copy righted music YouTube will make you remove it. You can either trim the video to match the length of the music or find music to match the videos length. There also which is looped. In other words it may 30 - 60 second long and can be loop for the duration of the clip but that is royalty free music. Meaning that you have pay for it once and use in as many videos as you like.

You video could have end at 3:40 when the music faded out. Also instead of using the entire video you could have edited it down using the best sections of the clip.
Yeah that's what I want to learn to do. I can splice that video in 3 places and kept it interesting.

How do you purchase music to use on youtube?

Yeah that's what I want to learn to do. I can splice that video in 3 places and kept it interesting.

How do you purchase music to use on youtube?

I buy the music from www.pond5.com music library and prices can range from $15 and up. Myself I use music that can be looped for the entire clip. Some looped music may only be 15 second or longer.

Yes splicing the clip into sections is a whole lot better than flying around in cycles for 10 minutes.

I buy the music from www.pond5.com music library and prices can range from $15 and up. Myself I use music that can be looped for the entire clip. Some looped music may only be 15 second or longer.

Yes splicing the clip into sections is a whole lot better than flying around in cycles for 10 minutes.
I saw youtube hs an editor Within it where you can splice. I fiddled with it some but my computer has a TouchPad and it looked like you really need a mouse. Is that the case?

I saw youtube hs an editor Within it where you can splice. I fiddled with it some but my computer has a TouchPad and it looked like you really need a mouse. Is that the case?

You probably can attach a mouse using a USB port if it's laptop. No a desktop there be port for the mouse right next to the keyboard port

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj