A swedish newbie has got some questions ;)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will buy myself a "DJI Phantom II V2 RTF" with a "GoProHero4 BE" and I also want to use the famous "Flysight Black Pearl 7" FPV LCD HD - 5.8Ghz Diversity".

My question is, if the monitor is compatible with this transmitter:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... 00mw_.html

And finally I want to buy this antenna and put it on my phantom 2 to get a bettervideo signal to my monitor:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... _SMA_.html

Is something wrong with my plans or will this equipment make it? :)

Greets to all over the world,
Stefan

PS: sorry for my bad english :( its my third language :D

hi stefan, välkommen. JA the ImmersionRC 600mW transmitter is compatible. You will also want additional pieces for a complete setup:

you need an "iOSD Mini" so that your FPV feed has telemetry data (altitude, distance, battery level, etc... MUCH useful info)
you will also want this plug and play cable which will connect the Phantom 2 board, iOSD Mini, and FPV transmitter ImmersionRC 600mW together with no soldering (plug and play).

those antennas will give you a few hundred meters FPV range. If you want more range, you will have to add a "directional" antenna which you need to keep pointed at the Phantom during flight which will give you much more range 2+km
such as the FPVLR 4.25turn helix

or you could just buy the FPVLR premium bundle with the best transmit antenna (pentalobe) and 2 receiver antennas, pinwheel (short range, omnidirectional) and the helix (long range, directional).
ImmersionRC 600mW antenna connector = SMA Female
FPVLR antenna therefore needs SMA-Male connector
see this thread for more info about antenna connectors: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22736

hope that was clear, your english is better than my swedish!

Some people experience compatibility problem with ImmersionRC 600mW transmitter, and Flysight Black Pearl 32channel display. We recommend you get the 7-channel Black Pearl display instead.

Hey QYV and thanks for your competent answer ;)

Iam already happy when my copter is in the air and my fpv-system is working.
But your mentioned prodcuts are actually very interesting for me.

I will take a good look at it and then name the products here which I will buy, because Iam not good in technical aspects (yet) ;)

Greets to the big city :D

tack! If you don't have iOSD Mini you should definitely look into it, makes FPV flying much better.

I also recommend this mount to attach screen to RC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl