A passenger view?

Reaction score
I don't have my quad yet, but ..
Is there a way to have two devices showing the feed from the quad?
So, one device as the primary view which the person flying uses, and then a separet one, connected somehow (somehow?) so that someone else can watch the flight without putting their head infront of the primary display... or else, using googles? I have the older Fatshark ones, with the RCA connections.

You can supposedly live stream on youtube but it has never worked good for me. If you buy an Inspire 1 you can have 1 controller to fly and one to control the camera. If you fly at home connected to wifi you can send the iphone/ipad screen to an appletv. If you install the $100 hdmi output board or have an Inspire 1, I believe you can get hdmi out to a secondary device without the secondary device being able to enter any control input (affecting your flight)

Reactions: Cralis
Thanks!

The Nvidia Shield K1 seems to have built in HDMI out. That might be a winner. Then I can get an HDMI to RCA converter .. if such a thing lives ... and then the fatshark goggles might work.

Thanks!

The Nvidia Shield K1 seems to have built in HDMI out. That might be a winner. Then I can get an HDMI to RCA converter .. if such a thing lives ... and then the fatshark goggles might work.
They exist. Remember the K1 has "Mini HDMI" so you might also need a hdmi female to mini hdmi male cable. unless you can find a mini hdmi to RCA converter
HDMI to AV Composite Video Converter Adapter
HDMI to 3RCA Male Audio Video Component Convert Cable for HDTV 5ft 1 5M | eBay

Did you get this working? I have a K1 coming and would like to give it a go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl