A near miss... OA worked on RTH (Signal Loss)

Hey what custom settings as far as sharpness color and contrast did you shoot this in? Edit in what software? Love the color tones man! Was some of that done in post?

Those are all default video setting 4K /30 , I have zero knowledge editing / color correcting video as of yet , I bought Power Director 15 or something like that name (lol) but have little time to start figuring things out worth it yet . Just shooting and saving footage so far ...

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Does intelligent RTH not function in Loss of Signal RTH mode? Just curious. I have yet to trust my RTH outside of being clear on the return path and have not lost RC signal yet to find out. Eeek

Those are all default video setting 4K /30 , I have zero knowledge editing / color correcting video as of yet , I bought Power Director 15 or something like that name (lol) but have little time to start figuring things out worth it yet . Just shooting and saving footage so far ...

Default as in just regular color mode and auto settings? It looks really good lol mine never seems to look that good in default

Holy mother of pearl. Just about cost 12 bills.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadabyanza24