A must have led light kit for Phantom 4

Reaction score
2ccd24208d49f49b4a986cb4dfa314f6.jpg
6dafdc2ef4edd06095ee67c41ccb7ce0.jpg

I got this light kit with Gimbal guard on ebay check it out!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: DAD-DY
Uh, cool bro. LED light kit you say, from EBAY. I'm like totally checkin' this out.

If u tell me what model I'll make it work to your desire. Also 1 yr warranty with the lights also will send spare battery's

Is that an iPad Pro you have on your remote ? If so what mount did you use and does it work well I have read mixed reviews and don't want to spend ANOTHER 100 bucks. Can you show it in a picture please

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes as of right now I'm selling the few lights that I have left. Should I have asked someone

Yes as of right now I'm selling the few lights that I have left. Should I have asked someone
You should have put this in the classifieds section. It is a bit shady of you to make a post and not disclose that you are the one selling the item. Your original post gives the impression you found a product you are stoked about and want to give the community a heads up, instead you are actually the one selling that product and the deception is not cool.

Reactions: hunch
You should have put this in the classifieds section. It is a bit shady of you to make a post and not disclose that you are the one selling the item. Your original post gives the impression you found a product you are stoked about and want to give the community a heads up, instead you are actually the one selling that product and the deception is not cool.
I didn't know there was such a section, found such a product u talk like I've been hiding light from the drone gods and your now mad , I'll s3nd u one for free just for being such a nag

Is that an iPad Pro you have on your remote ? If so what mount did you use and does it work well I have read mixed reviews and don't want to spend ANOTHER 100 bucks. Can you show it in a picture please

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
4cfd8f9a30781b7c635c2b1fb36f3017.jpg

I started out using my galaxy note 5 then, I tried using my new Samsung tab A and that won't work with my p4 dji go app, and litchi. So I went and got the Lenovo tablet 9 inch one And that works awesome with both apps. Samsung just came out with a new update but I haven't checked that out yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

will check this out also!! But if I nag you about your posts can I get a free set too?!!..LOL I'll pay shipping...hahaha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl