A Glistening Pond on A Windy Day

Roy, you need to move around a little more. Try to capture a unique, different view that keeps people wanting more.

Thought about you when I was in your neck of the woods. Well, I was driving down 81 heading to Florida and back. Coming back I stayed just west of Knoxville. A lot of times we stop over at Pigeon Forge. Was in a bit of a hurry this time. Keep shooten Roy Rogers. ?

Roy, you need to move around a little more. Try to capture a unique, different view that keeps people wanting more.

Thought about you when I was in your neck of the woods. Well, I was driving down 81 heading to Florida and back. Coming back I stayed just west of Knoxville. A lot of times we stop over at Pigeon Forge. Was in a bit of a hurry this time. Keep shooten Roy Rogers. ?
??

ROOTMAN !!!! was wondering where ya been . We have traveled to central Fla. a bunch of times n a bunch of ways . I think 81 to 26 to 95 is the smoothest drive . you can avoid Atlanta that way.
Next time don't be shy , hit me up and we'll go fly our birds together , we're simple kinda people easy going family type

??

ROOTMAN !!!! was wondering where ya been . We have traveled to central Fla. a bunch of times n a bunch of ways . I think 81 to 26 to 95 is the smoothest drive . you can avoid Atlanta that way.
Next time don't be shy , hit me up and we'll go fly our birds together , we're simple kinda people easy going family type
My wife’s mother wasn’t doing well in Panama City. I have family in every corner of Fl. I lived there for over 20 years 3 different times. I’m the epitome of simple, but well travel.

Nice flying Roy R., especially considering the wind. Appreciate you taking the time to share with us. Nice!
Thank you very Much Dragonfly !
Been really busy with home projects haven't had a lot time for flying , but thank you for watching

My wife’s mother wasn’t doing well in Panama City. I have family in every corner of Fl. I lived there for over 20 years 3 different times. I’m the epitome of simple, but well travel.
Hope your mother-in-law recovered.
My wife is from Orlando . over the years most her family has moved up here so we don't make the travel as much as we used to . From here its 10 - 13 hour trip all depending on how many females your traveling with lol

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers