A Glistening Pond on A Windy Day

Reaction score
Roy, you need to move around a little more. Try to capture a unique, different view that keeps people wanting more.

Thought about you when I was in your neck of the woods. Well, I was driving down 81 heading to Florida and back. Coming back I stayed just west of Knoxville. A lot of times we stop over at Pigeon Forge. Was in a bit of a hurry this time. Keep shooten Roy Rogers. ?

D

Deleted member 118536

Roy, you need to move around a little more. Try to capture a unique, different view that keeps people wanting more.

Thought about you when I was in your neck of the woods. Well, I was driving down 81 heading to Florida and back. Coming back I stayed just west of Knoxville. A lot of times we stop over at Pigeon Forge. Was in a bit of a hurry this time. Keep shooten Roy Rogers. ?
??

ROOTMAN !!!! was wondering where ya been . We have traveled to central Fla. a bunch of times n a bunch of ways . I think 81 to 26 to 95 is the smoothest drive . you can avoid Atlanta that way.
Next time don't be shy , hit me up and we'll go fly our birds together , we're simple kinda people easy going family type

Reaction score
??

ROOTMAN !!!! was wondering where ya been . We have traveled to central Fla. a bunch of times n a bunch of ways . I think 81 to 26 to 95 is the smoothest drive . you can avoid Atlanta that way.
Next time don't be shy , hit me up and we'll go fly our birds together , we're simple kinda people easy going family type
My wife’s mother wasn’t doing well in Panama City. I have family in every corner of Fl. I lived there for over 20 years 3 different times. I’m the epitome of simple, but well travel.

D

Deleted member 118536

Nice flying Roy R., especially considering the wind. Appreciate you taking the time to share with us. Nice!
Thank you very Much Dragonfly !
Been really busy with home projects haven't had a lot time for flying , but thank you for watching

D

Deleted member 118536

My wife’s mother wasn’t doing well in Panama City. I have family in every corner of Fl. I lived there for over 20 years 3 different times. I’m the epitome of simple, but well travel.
Hope your mother-in-law recovered.
My wife is from Orlando . over the years most her family has moved up here so we don't make the travel as much as we used to . From here its 10 - 13 hour trip all depending on how many females your traveling with lol

Reactions: WV. Rootman

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozzyjim