A few questions I'm bad at finding.

Reaction score
So, I have recently purchased a DJI Phantom 1 I believe, not sure though, I bought it on Ebay and spent 5 hours trying to turn get it "Working" When I just didn't start the rotors correctly... Haha, but anyways, I would like to know these few questions and if you could help I would really appreciate it! I'm horrible at searching the internet for answers...
1.) How much weight can the phantom carry?
2.) Is it a bad idea to paint it?
3.) Is there a way I can make/3D print my own Gopro holder for the Gopro so the video is not so jumpy?
4.) How do I make it so you can go back to home if the copter goes out of sight? Or I just can't land it manually for some reason.
5.) And last but not least, how can I connect the quadcopter to the computer, but keep it connected? The programs says "Please connect controller" But the only part you connect from my understanding is the quadcopter usb to the Computer... (I'm talking about the DJI program to edit things)
If you can help me by answering these questions, I would much appreciate it very much! Thanks!

So, I have recently purchased a DJI Phantom 1 I believe, not sure though, I bought it on Ebay and spent 5 hours trying to turn get it "Working" When I just didn't start the rotors correctly... Haha, but anyways, I would like to know these few questions and if you could help I would really appreciate it! I'm horrible at searching the internet for answers...
1.) How much weight can the phantom carry?
2.) Is it a bad idea to paint it?
3.) Is there a way I can make/3D print my own Gopro holder for the Gopro so the video is not so jumpy?
4.) How do I make it so you can go back to home if the copter goes out of sight? Or I just can't land it manually for some reason.
5.) And last but not least, how can I connect the quadcopter to the computer, but keep it connected? The programs says "Please connect controller" But the only part you connect from my understanding is the quadcopter usb to the Computer... (I'm talking about the DJI program to edit things)
If you can help me by answering these questions, I would much appreciate it very much! Thanks!

1. Download the manual.
2. Seriously, download the manual, lots of your questions will be answered. Please don't fly until you have.

Don't fly out of visual range. You can program the quad to come home (See the manual), but in most countries, it's illegal to fly out of sight.

Your bird can be painted - just don't paint the props or motors.

It sounds like you have the R/C assistant software for the radio control, not the Phantom assistant for the quad itself. Have another go at downloading the correct software and drivers.

You can buy a gimbal - lots of choice or buy a simple go-pro mount. I am sure you will find some info on the 3D sharing sites as well.

There is good search link in the sticky section of this forum. YouTube and Google are your friends

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20