7.85" CrystalSky Ultra Bright Monitor - Now Available

Sooooooo.....one of my pilots was out doing some training today and his CS Ultra flickered and then the screen went dead and it won't power back on. Two weeks old. Such is life with new DJI products.

Sooooooo.....one of my pilots was out doing some training today and his CS Ultra flickered and then the screen went dead and it won't power back on. Two weeks old. Such is life with new DJI products.

Yeah , there have been a lot of instances on the CS Ultra where the backlight dies, it's not fixable apparently, so it's a warranty return

Yeah , there have been a lot of instances on the CS Ultra where the backlight dies, it's not fixable apparently, so it's a warranty return
Luckily we have a good vendor, Advexure. They're getting us a new one sent out, good people over there.

Reactions: Advexure
I received my Ultra a few days ago. Have not used it outdoors cuz its too freeking cold, but it did update fine, very in-depth menus and it is very bright. I have an iMac 27 Retina display which is 5K and the Ultra is very close to picture quality. I also use glasses to read and at arms length with the glasses on it is easy to read all the print on the monitor. Easier in fact that reading news print at the same distance. I'm hoping for warmer wether so I can test fly with it.
MrH

I’ve been using crystal sky 7.8” high briteness not ultra & it’s been working really good. I’m using on my mavic pro with the DJI mount which is really nice. I’m learning about it & using apkpure & have loaded quite a lot of apps on it & May do full reset then put just exactly what I need for operating it. Some functions have not worked perfectly such as the dtran which allows you to setup WiFi on CS & use djigo4 on iOS device & transfer pictures to a iOS device. I can only get it to transfer pictures & audio of a video but no video. Thanks John for info about 4mbps as I wondered about that. So far I’m loving the high briteness 7.8” model. I’m still using iPad mini4 on my p4 as I’m using modified firmware with changed parameters. Maybe someday we’ll be able to change parameters using CS . I have all firmware updated on Mavic Pro & CS & hope they support the CS with newer firmware updates. The maps can be little buggy sometimes but has worked mostly on mine. Thank everyone for great information here. A few very good YouTube videos on CS telling about features & settings & the dtran setting. Otherwise I’d not know how to use it. [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl