$50 batteries? Yes it's true.

Just got one down here in clearwater florida at a target .. ;-)
53k403.jpg

Although i got 3 at Target BB says they don't price match GS... i looked and they don't. Not sure how most aren't catching it

I hit 4 Best Buys on Tuesday. Three of them turned me down. One of them gave me the price match. Unfortunately, they only had two in stock. I was going to buy as many as they had! But, I did get two for $100:)

The lady at the Target down the street (Katy, TX) adamantly denied that they match gamestop.com even after I showed her the list on Target's website.

The lady at the Target down the street (Katy, TX) adamantly denied that they match gamestop.com even after I showed her the list on Target's website.[ /QUOTE]
hey man im in florida now but used to live in houston and visit often . try the target by I10 and taylor st near downtown they seem to be nicer than other targets in Htown ... gook lock .....

I got 2 at my local Best Buy!
They had them on the shelf i took the last 2 went to the register the girl loomed it up at GameSpot on her phone and away I went!
Thank You GameSpot.

Reactions: holguinerito
Any canadians try this?

Could anyone (americans) be willing to sell me one or 2 by chance? Might try it tomorrow at best buy but im not sure if they'll allow something like this up here

Does GameStop have to have them in stock to get bbuy to price match the batteries?

Technically yes both Target and Best Buys policies state the competitor must have the item in stock locally or online. But as you have seen many stores overlook it. I don't offer that specific information to the store but I don't try and hide it either. I've been asked I think once and was honest and stated no the online item isn't in stock and that I wasn't sure if the local GameStop had any in stock (who shops locally at GameStop anyway right?).

Reactions: Casey Cassity
Just got 1 more at another target , the guy at the service counter saw that gamestop site says out of stock but it also says "pick up at store " so he went on and granted me the price match anyways . also notice they are popping up all over ebay for just under 70 ...

Best Buy in Paramus nj wouldn't honor as they said it needed to be available to purchase online through GameStop and was sold out online

I've phoned every store up here and they said no .com websites will match price. one store in bc canada "visions" said they honor it but they didt have any in stock

i phoned gamestop in bellingham and the guy had no idea what i was talking about and that they dont carry any batteries at his store or in any stores around him

got one battery from ebay from a canadian supplier for $42 canadian. will see if it works

sometimes i wish i lived in the states, you guys always get all the wicked deals

Reactions: MAXXX6808
So 1st attempt at local Target store, they only had 1 in stock. Started out on but then just before she rang me up to purchase at the GS price match price she realized the how high the discount was & decided she should check with her manager. All went drastically down hill from there:-(!! This 20yr grumpy girl stared going on about the item having to be "in stock" at the store to price match. 1st it was "has to be in stock online" then "in stock in store" & changed a 3rd time to "has to be in stock online & store" wtf. I could go on much longer about her horrible snobby attitude but I'll get to the point that might help any of you guys trying to price match this item @ target:
I asked them to print me out the company Price Match Guidelines & Limitations. (Note the second sentence of first paragraph, highlighted). This imo is where it is vague & our loophole....
It states the item must be "in stock at the time of Price Match" but that's it. Does NOT state that it has to be in stock at any specific store! I said, "well it is in stock at your store, that's why I'm here buying it" ha ha.
So 45mins of my life wasted but I'm not done trying....
Posting Target's Price Match Guarantee Policy:

8f33d011ab7197b81e66b1fda7d4118c.jpg

Good luck, let me know how the "ammo" works, if at all...

It's hit and miss. It all depends on what kind of mood the manager of the store is in that day.

I got turned down at my local target, but the one 5 miles away was like.... no problem.

Just go try. All they can say is no.... or hopefully YES.

It's hit and miss. It all depends on what kind of mood the manager of the store is in that day.

I got turned down at my local target, but the one 5 miles away was like.... no problem.

Just go try. All they can say is no.... or hopefully YES.

Thanks! I just went to my local Target and they honored the price! Unfortunately they only had one battery. I need one more and I'll be all set. There's 3 more Targets relatively nearby. I'm going to try my luck to score one more.

I bought 3 battery's back a few months ago at Best Buy I will try target again nice work[emoji106]

Thanks! I just went to my local Target and they honored the price! Unfortunately they only had one battery. I need one more and I'll be all set. There's 3 more Targets relatively nearby. I'm going to try my luck to score one more.

Nice! Glad to see that this is still working. i should go get another one. My 4 port charger always looks like I have 1 "missing", because I have 3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT