$50 batteries? Yes it's true.

I just pulled out the battery I got last night and the writing on it is different from the battery that came with my P3S, same voltages and all that. The box mine came in says it is a Part 12, the battery that I tried to get from Best Buy last night was a Part 133.

I just got two batteries both are 133... charging it right now will be flying it in 20 minutes checking for bad cells and such. If no problems this is a fantastic deal.

i got one of those part 133 batteries too and had to exchange it at Target this morning. The part 133 battery didn't seat all the way down the battery hole due to the rail cuts on the sides of that particular battery not being cut all the way down its length. There probably for some earlier phantom variants to something.
IMG_2462.JPG

Everybody do not forget... all of these new batteries have to be updated listen for the tones in your drone

It should do an auto detect and your battery will Flash and you will hear that DDD sound

I called my local Target as well and pointed out their info on the corporate site that states they DO price match GS. The woman from Target told me that they don't honor GS because it's a store that sells "used" products. ??? I asked if she knew that they also sold new products. She says "really"? Yes, I said, could I talk with someone else. All said and done, they agreed that they do in fact match GS but, because the add shows "not available" they could not match it. I'm ok with that.

I went to BestBuy today and got 2 batteries. The lady that unlocked the case handed them to another younger employee and said "Price match Gamestop on these." She didn't ask me how much the GS price was. Went to register and showed iPhone version of website that doesn't say "not available" and check out as fast as I could. :) $49.97 each was a great deal!
I bought more items, because I almost felt guilty.

After reading about the deal on the batteries,today March4 I went to Bestbuy and bought the last 2 batteries for $ 49.97 each. It would has cost me $ 325 but I got them for $ 108. Saving over $ 200. A good deal .Thanks for the info on the batteries.

Reactions: Matts175
The part 133 battery has a cell that has a slightly lower voltage 4.18 compared to 4.23 after I charged it. My other two batteries the cells voltage are all the same. Is the difference an issue? I haven't flown with this battery yet.

Attachments

• 2017-03-04 18.52.19.png
    2017-03-04 18.52.19.png
    777.1 KB · Views: 358
Tried multiple Target and Best Buy. They all said since it's out of stock online, they won't price march. One even said that since there is no part number in the online ad that he wouldn't price match. Said " there's a reason they're selling for $49 and we sell for $149"
What a douche.

Tried multiple Target and Best Buy. They all said since it's out of stock online, they won't price march. One even said that since there is no part number in the online ad that he wouldn't price match. Said " there's a reason they're selling for $49 and we sell for $149"
What a douche.
I had the same response at a Best Buy

Tried here in the Los Angeles area today over the phone and both Target and BB said that because none of the GS stores actually carry it in stock and neither online that they cannot do the price match. I'll still try going into the store cause if I get lucky and get some kid then maybe they'll just do it for me.
As far as the stores following policy and not doing it cause of no model number and what not, they're not being douces, they're just doing their job! I'd even be skeptical cause you can't really match them up with a model number. Even on Targets site it just says Phantom battery, doesn't specify P3!!!
But good luck if you're able to score 'em.

What a douche.
Disagree. Many of us tried and failed to get an unbelievable deal on these but, this person is not a douche because you didn't come up with one. Whoever this was, working at the store, is just doing what's prudent.

Reactions: Wolphman007

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl