$50 batteries? Yes it's true.

Yes, they are 100% real.

Did you guys request to join the group?

OK. Here's the deal.

You walk into Target, Best Buy or Frys and show them this:

Phantom 3 - 4480mAh Lithium Battery

Then you ask for a price match. You might have to argue a little.

If they say absolutely not..... you go to the next store and try again. I got turned down at the first Target. The lady there was a total crab a55. She tried to give me a bunch of excuses and every time I kept showing her her stores own policy. The 2nd Target I went to said "Here you go. No problem sir, have a nice day."

EDIT: Best Buy has even been ordering them for guys at that price, if they don't have any in stock.
Realy...... the release date on that ad is November 2015. You can't tell me a store will honor an ad that is 18 months old......
If you can find ones for the p4 and hopefully the p4 high capacity ones I'd be all over it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mannyj
Realy...... the release date on that ad is November 2015. You can't tell me a store will honor an ad that is 18 months old......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Join the group.... look at the hundreds of receipts with TODAY'S date on it. I think you meant to say..... Wow Matt.... thanks for sharing.

According to game stop site, no store in Alabama, Georgia or Florida has it for pickup.
New York and New Jersey do though.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

No need. Just go to Best Buy or Target and show them the ad on your phone.

I was turned down at 2 Targets and 2 Best Buys. #s 5 and 6 were the charms.
I had to argue with the clerk at Target, finally asked for the manager who okayed it. Right next door was Best Buy, no problem at all. 2 official DJI batteries for under $100!

Sent from my SM-J700T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Matts175
I just got back to my office and I bought the last (2) that my BestBuy had. They were shocked at the price difference. It was comical because the Clerk had to call a manager for a Price Override Authorization and that manager had to call a REAL manager to come over because apparently that's so far below COST.

2 DJI Phantom3 batteries for $106. Score :)

Reactions: Matts175
Just tried buying 2 at Best Buy and Target, they would not price match. I show them the Game Stop website at both stores, and they said since it's not available through the website in AZ they cannot price match. Bull......

Last edited by a moderator:
Join the group.... look at the hundreds of receipts with TODAY'S date on it. I think you meant to say..... Wow Matt.... thanks for sharing.

Wow Matt.... thanks for sharing.

I had no idea the Target even carried Phantom stuff. Guess i need to go shopping after work. I would like a few backup unused batteries. I don't see P3 batteries being stocked retail much longer so it would be nice to have some brown boxes on my own shelf.

Well. I just tried 2 at my local Best buy and got turned down. I didn't feel like fighting, so I politely said OK and left. Oh well. At least I got 1 (from Target).

My local Best Buy said they could not match the price if it was unavailable at Game Stop and Target said they don't price match Game Stop. Guess it depends on the store and who you talk to. I think the people getting the deals are just lucky enough to be waited on by employees who are easy going or they ranted with whomever until they got them to cave in. Either way, congrats on a steal of a price!

fc9e0f820e80e2b4f5a55ac50771d4b5.jpg

Just got mine at Best Buy!! No questions. No coercion. They only had 3 so just got the one. Leave some for others and all.

Called Target and explained that they DO in fact honor Game Stop but, was told they will not match for a product that is not available. Same for Best Buy. The employee/ manager that is letting this through is, imho, in for an a$$ chewing sometime in the not too distant future. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing