$50 batteries. Yes it's true.

Warning.. I bought three of these batteries today with this deal from Best Buy and two of them are defective.. be very very careful

I got one from Best Buy yesterday! The Target across the street said the same as everyone else. If GS doesnt have in stock we dont price match. Went to another Best Buy and had 2 but was denied when a manager stepped in and said same thing. Went to another Target and when I asked if they price match, she asked is it for the Phantom 3 battery? I said yes and she said no as GS has none in stock. They are wise to it here in Michigan...

Thanks to your posts, I was able to snag one from Best Buy today. Thanks!!!!!

This is got to be one of the best deals ever I picked up three batteries two from Target in Chicago and one from a Best Buy in Milwaukee when I was on vacation one of the two from Target had a bad cell so I returned it for a full refund a $55 with no questions asked each store Target and BestBuy honored GameStop ad both stores I talk with a manager and and TOLD THEM their price match guarantee policy showed them the ad and all was good. They didn't want to do it but you got to be firm with them and tell them how it is that work for me at least I'm very convincing

Warning.. I bought three of these batteries today with this deal from Best Buy and two of them are defective.. be very very careful

The "Deal" had nothing to do with that though. If you'd have walked in and paid $140.00 for one.... it still would have been bad.

I also received a bad cell one from Target and had to exchange. It's because these things sit on the shelves too long. DJI should make them send them back after 6 months for re-charge. Put and expiration date on the box.

I just hope they don't just put it back on the shelve for some poor guy to buy and doesn't check it out or has no idea that he should and the unthinkable happens

I tried for 50 dollar special battery nobody in the south shore in Boston will do it [emoji853]

I got me one in the Harrisonburg VA bestbuy store. I tried target first and they wouldn't do it. This is the best deal ever lol

Here is my experience to help others in this killer deal.
I went to the local Best Buy and showed the guy on the floor the Gamestop flyer. He checked it out and noticed that the original price was not the same as the one they had listed. That put him into a search to make sure it was the same battery. I had already told him that I was certain that DJI only made one for this drone however he combed over the flyer and compared it to their site. They had two in stock so I asked for both of them. He was checking me out when he noticed that the flyer said only one per visit. This is when he called the manager for approval. Well that is when things went south for me. He comes back and says they can not match it. I left empty handed. Moral of the story maybe try customer service over a floor person, also just try and buy one battery from Best buy. They didn't do it because it was not in stock for Gamestop. Here are a couple of other deal you can try to get them to match that are in stock. BTW do not bother trying to find these at Gamestop. Called like 6 in DFW area and none of them had any nor knew why they would carry drone batteries.

DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 3
DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery-Newegg.com
DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 3 | DronePartsPro

happy hunting.

I went to the local Best Buy and showed the guy on the floor the Gamestop flyer. He checked it out and noticed that the original price was not the same as the one they had listed. That put him into a search to make sure it was the same battery. I had already told him that I was certain that DJI only made one for this drone however he combed over the flyer and compared it to their site. They had two in stock so I asked for both of them. He was checking me out when he noticed that the flyer said only one per visit. This is when he called the manager for approval. Well that is when things went south for me. He comes back and says they can not match it. I left empty handed. Moral of the story maybe try customer service over a floor person, also just try and buy one battery from Best buy. They didn't do it because it was not in stock for Gamestop. Here are a couple of other deal you can try to get them to match that are in stock. BTW do not bother trying to find these at Gamestop. Called like 6 in DFW area and none of them had any nor knew why they would carry drone batteries.

happy hunting.
Update wife got one at another Best Buy. So one in the bag..

Reactions: Heep

happy hunting.
Your first and last link are not for original DJI batteries. The Newegg one is

If you are looking to buy non-OEM batteries, there are many cheaper than $90, but with non-OEM batteries you are risking getting lower quality cells and one day having firmware update problems

Reactions: Flametamer123
Just got back home from buying 2 batteries from BestBuy (BB) for $49.97 + tax. They honored the GameStop price. I saved $200 at BB.
As far as the GameStop ad, you go to the generic GS site and search for the battery. The ad comes up that states it's "not available", but below that under "Pick Up at Store",click on "check availability". That next page says nothing about not available or limited to 1, etc. I saved that page on my Ipad and showed it to the sales people who quickly honored the lower price. Good luck

Reactions: Matts175
Just submitting links that may be used to price match. Thanks for the fact checking however totally off topic. Btw three stores and two batteries. Get em before the word gets out to Best Buy management. Had a heck of a time convincing management on my second one.
Your first and last link are not for original DJI batteries. The Newegg one is

If you are looking to buy non-OEM batteries, there are many cheaper than $90, but with non-OEM batteries you are risking getting lower quality cells and one day having firmware update problems
Was just

any of my American friends want to pick up an extra battery and I will pay them for it, plus shipping. (i'm in Ontario Canada)

any of my American friends want to pick up an extra battery and I will pay them for it, plus shipping. (i'm in Ontario Canada)

Most of them have made their way to Ebay for around $85 to $90. I think that's fair.... considering some people had to got to 3 or 4 stores before they got a "yes".

Just got back home from buying 2 batteries from BestBuy (BB) for $49.97 + tax. They honored the GameStop price. I saved $200 at BB.
As far as the GameStop ad, you go to the generic GS site and search for the battery. The ad comes up that states it's "not available", but below that under "Pick Up at Store",click on "check availability". That next page says nothing about not available or limited to 1, etc. I saved that page on my Ipad and showed it to the sales people who quickly honored the lower price. Good luck
I tried emailing and got shot down for not being in stock. I wasn't hopeful. Just don't want to drive and get disappointed. I'm sure in person is best option.

Tried our local Target in SW IN today and they would not do it. Claimed GS was not pricing a legitimate DJi battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT