5.8ghz amp

Flying a P4A.
I've amped the controller but never really amped the right side.

So why post in the Standard section when they have totally different setups and transmissions ? It has very little relevance.

Nigel

So why post in the Standard section when they have totally different setups and transmissions ? It has very little relevance.

Nigel
I'm still new to forums and I'm still figuring things out on the mobile version.

I'm still new to forums and I'm still figuring things out on the mobile version.

Sorry if I came over rude ... not intended. Its just that so many threads get full of posts that are of different models / items ... when it would be far better for the posts to be in correct areas etc.

Nigel

Sorry if I came over rude ... not intended. Its just that so many threads get full of posts that are of different models / items ... when it would be far better for the posts to be in correct areas etc.

Nigel
I can understand that.

I'm a user on XDA Forums and it took me a little bit to figure that out numerous years ago, too.

Yes .. I have exactly that ....

Main point to be aware of : The antenna connectors are weak where they fit to board ... I had mine just wound onto the Argtek and it soon broke away.
If I was to fit again ... I would use flexi tails to fit with the booster on the argtek rail and not direct to the antenna stub ....

What I can say is that powered by a 6.6V LiFe battery - it worked superb ... I had over 5000m range in fact I was reaching limits of battery ...

Here's the 2.4 and 5.8 boosters with antenna .... note - the 2.4 cannot take 6.6V straight and I used a typical 5V 5A BEC to drop the LiFe 6.6V down for it. But the 5.8 takes the direct feed of 6.6V ...

You can see the orientation of the 5.8 booster here for IN / OUT ...

I did not need any switch in the power line as I just had plug and socket inline to disconnect all from battery.

Nigel
I see on the 5.8 ghz amp there is a 5 volt out can that be use to run the 2.4 ghz amp ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik