4th of July from the sky...

I wish I could find my clapping hands right now. :D:D

Really cool editing Brett. Bravo

Not trolling but its amazing how everyone on here that shares there video and photos gets left alone. But, when I share mine it gets moved to a different thread that nobody looks at.

Reactions: tvckz
Fireworks again. I saw several messages about "strange things in new firmware while I tested my P3P on 4th filming fireworks being drunk while smoking pot" .

Nice and really professional to bring P3P in crowded place close to fireworks, probably waiting when it will land on somebodys head, so we can get new law that restricts flying completly. Thanks to all dumb asses filming fireworks in crowded places +above the water.

Fireworks again. I saw several messages about "strange things in new firmware while I tested my P3P on 4th filming fireworks being drunk while smoking pot" .

Nice and really professional to bring P3P in crowded place close to fireworks, probably waiting when it will land on somebodys head, so we can get new law that restricts flying completly. Thanks to all dumb asses filming fireworks in crowded places +above the water.

Wow... a lot of assumptions in this post.

1. How do you know (based on the video) that the person was over a crowd? I didn't see a "crowd" in the video.
2. Did you somehow glimpse water in this video?
3. Did OP say anything about being drunk or being high?

I mean... I guess I could agree with your rant if any of the above were true... otherwise - it was just a pretty good video of fireworks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31