4k video and DJI app crashing

Reaction score
I've recorded some good footage at 4k video but its 9 mins long, regardless its a huge file 3.8 gigs. I hate that I'm not able to pop in the SD card into a Tablet and be able to read it, I guess the codec isnt supported by Android. When I do use my laptop(windows) i'm not even able to modify the clip, and the DJI app crashes when i use their director video to clip portions of the video out... Tried using video go pro video editor and it won't allow me to clip either. It acts like its copy righted? Any help? I'm able to pop in the sd card into my laptop and watch the video with media player so its not corrupted. I have gotten around this before by uploading to YOUTUBE then Downloading it again to be able to modify it but doing that with 3.8 gigs is ridiculous..

What are the specs on the PC?

Since the file is a big file and on 4K you need a PC that can work on the files, But I have being able to work on them on a Macbook air with 4GB core i5.

My pc should do just fine , Alienware i7 windows 8 gtx 780m with 16gigs ram , samsung evo 500gig ssd drive

What application you are using to edit the file?

Can you play it? You can download VLC just to play it.

Yeah i'm able to play it just fine , just not edit clips out of it. Tried GoPro studios and Windows Photo Viewer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj