4 red lights

Reaction score
Solid red lights...keeping in mind the AC still flying perfectly.
After landing and powering off and re powering or changing batteries , all lights are back to normal. Red up front, blinking green in rear.

2 separate occasions 2 different places about 25mins apart.

Now the only message on the screen I get is the “strong interference” warning.

Contacted DJI, they say not to worry, it’s probably just because of the interference warning. Since if it were a critical error I would have received a message as well as the AC wouldn’t fly.

Soooooooo, thoughts???

Solid red lights...keeping in mind the AC still flying perfectly.
After landing and powering off and re powering or changing batteries , all lights are back to normal. Red up front, blinking green in rear.

2 separate occasions 2 different places about 25mins apart.

Now the only message on the screen I get is the “strong interference” warning.

Contacted DJI, they say not to worry, it’s probably just because of the interference warning. Since if it were a critical error I would have received a message as well as the AC wouldn’t fly.

Soooooooo, thoughts???

Ok so half of this got cut off..... this ONLY happens when switching from GPS to FOLLOW ME and then BACK to GPS

Mine does the same when the battery level drops below 30%. When a charged battery is inserted, all the lights are back to normal, I don't think you need to be concerned, sounds normal to me.

TALKING about red lights , I live near an airport and every time I take off now my lights which should be green are blinking red .though she still flys do I have worry about the red lights causing the aircraft to fall out of the sky or is it just a warning that I'm flying close to a red zone thanks in advance any advice please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94