3d printable files for P4

so, I don't have that clear enough... what is the main purpose of motor caps? I know eBayers say "to protect motors" but my question is from what? thanks :)

what is the main purpose of motor caps?
Most people are using them to prevent the tops of the motors from dragging on the inside of cloth/soft backpacks.

Reactions: frands1
no problem at all, i really believe in the maker community and open source and not wasting resources. I think that's why msinger touched a nerve. just call a spade a spade and say they want to generate traffic or revenue , not use logical fallacies to tip toe around the subject.

i scaled the battery cover up 2% to fit the charger terminal.

Reactions: eyecon82
i scaled the battery cover up 2% to fit the charger terminal.

i apologize about the delay, i finally got my kid to autocad a charger cap, while were at it, im having him make one for the controller charger as well. when i get home ill shoot you the files if you dont mind testing them. too busy with work and flying

if you don't mind me asking what kind of physician are you? i'm looking for a good family practice here in albuquerque if you do referals or know someone here. i just have a really hard time finding a professional office. they all seem like the the doctor is great and the staff sucks or viceversa.....

i apologize about the delay, i finally got my kid to autocad a charger cap, while were at it, im having him make one for the controller charger as well. when i get home ill shoot you the files if you dont mind testing them. too busy with work and flying

if you don't mind me asking what kind of physician are you? i'm looking for a good family practice here in albuquerque if you do referals or know someone here. i just have a really hard time finding a professional office. they all seem like the the doctor is great and the staff sucks or viceversa.....
Please send to me too. I can test

.STL files for the P4 - battery charger cap and controller charger cap

Attachments

• phantom battery charger cover.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 174
  • phantom controller charger cover.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 151
MakerBot Thingiverse

DJI Phantom 4 Motor Cap by jonbunker

@msinger I would think that people get them for the same reason that everyone does. It's a unique hobby, and especially if you have 3D modeling skills you can add a contribution to the universe (hence thingverse). Not everything is driven by money and I say that with all due respect as your site is very generous and you while protecting your IP as it pertains to files that you created is perfectly acceptable but let's be frank, you want to drive traffic to your site and there is not a thing wrong in the world with it and you do it with grace, generosity and even give other options that are not in any way beneficial to you.

You are without a doubt an extremely high ranking member of the Phantom community, the world over, but with the exception of people that just hate money burning in their savings, some people want to just learn the trade as it becomes more mainstream, or as I just said, create. Creative people like to create.

If you are getting one because you plan to make a million dollars selling prop caps, he's 100% right and you should just send your money to charity. I am for the BET charity (Breast Enlargements Today). Can someone please print nip covers? Spring is cold in SoCal.

Reactions: Nurseo
I've got a Rostock max and can print pretty large things. I think this was a great thread! Thanks!

Considering getting a form 2 and a gmax xl +

With those two and my max I could literally print all the things people would need

but let's be frank, you want to drive traffic to your site and there is not a thing wrong in the world with it and you do it with grace, generosity and even give other options that are not in any way beneficial to you.
Okay. Let's be frank :)

I don't share my models for two reasons. First, I don't want people selling them since I give them away for free. Second, my models are very precise and will most likely only print correctly with my specific printer and slicer. I don't have time to help people learn how to print them correctly on their specific setups. Like you, I only have 24 hours in the day. I need to pick and choose how to best use my time.

Reactions: RadioMike
Okay. Let's be frank :)

I don't share my models for two reasons. First, I don't want people selling them since I give them away for free. Second, my models are very precise and will most likely only print correctly with my specific printer and slicer. I don't have time to help people learn how to print them correctly on their specific setups. Like you, I only have 24 hours in the day. I need to pick and choose how to best use my time.
Understood. I was trying to pay you a very high compliment in my post directed at you.

I think your contributions to the Phantom community are not matched by many, if any and I hope you are making some good money or at least getting some good swag.

If we are being frank, I think you have monetized your hobby and have done a very good job at it. You are beyond fair and super friendly and extremely generous.

I don't give away compliments for free so when I say that, I mean it. If you say that you don't give away your models because you don't want to take the time to help people create them or just tell them that they probably won't work with their printer and unless they know what they are doing, you don't have the time to help 3D printers as you spend most of your time helping Phantom users.

On the other hand, you can just say "no, I am sorry but I don't give away my models :( " ;)

Seriously, thanks for all you do for us. It's appreciated by many, myself included. I need to go order some of your free stuff. :)

By the way, I've purposefully ordered from your site before just to get you a couple extra affiliate bucks. Every penny right?

Understood. I was trying to pay you a very high compliment in my post directed at you.

I think your contributions to the Phantom community are not matched by many, if any and I hope you are making some good money or at least getting some good swag.

If we are being frank, I think you have monetized your hobby and have done a very good job at it. You are beyond fair and super friendly and extremely generous.

I don't give away compliments for free so when I say that, I mean it. If you say that you don't give away your models because you don't want to take the time to help people create them or just tell them that they probably won't work with their printer and unless they know what they are doing, you don't have the time to help 3D printers as you spend most of your time helping Phantom users.

On the other hand, you can just say "no, I am sorry but I don't give away my models :( " ;)

Seriously, thanks for all you do for us. It's appreciated by many, myself included. I need to go order some of your free stuff. :)

By the way, I've purposefully ordered from your site before just to get you a couple extra affiliate bucks. Every penny right?

Jussaguy, why do you feel compelled to argue with everyone? Not one person is waiting around for your ten pages of response to see what "Jussaguy" has to say about this topic.

@msinger is the real deal, and is just a humble contributor. I'm sure he has better things to do than sit on here are read your books! By the way, if you read the thread @msinger did just say "I don't share my files". However you're still droning on.... Pun intended!

Peace, love and quiet time!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Jussaguy, why do you feel compelled to argue with everyone? Not one person is waiting around for your ten pages of response to see what "Jussaguy" has to say about this topic.

@msinger is the real deal, and is just a humble contributor. I'm sure he has better things to do than sit on here are read your books! By the way, if you read the thread @msinger did just say "I don't share my files". However you're still droning on.... Pun intended!

Peace, love and quiet time!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Are you joking me right now?

What I said about Mike was a super high compliment and a complete agreement with him. I literally spent a whole page complimenting and thanking him and you retort with why do I argue????

You respond to every singe thing I write saying I'm arguing when I'm not as in the thread above this one. Although in my new P4 thread, I actually thought you were joking but I now see you're not.

You either enjoy stirring pots or have a serious comprehension issue but if you don't want to read my posts, it's even easier than changing the channel, just go to the next one.

There was no argument here until you chimed in. Now go put your teeth in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl