P3 Firmware 3adv Firmware - can't update AC or RC - please help!

I had a similar problem on my p3p. I had to back out the remote update to an earlier version, relink the drone and remote, reformat the Micro SD card from inside the drone(not on a external laptop), and then reload the update.

I had a similar problem on my p3p. I had to back out the remote update to an earlier version, relink the drone and remote, reformat the Micro SD card from inside the drone(not on a external laptop), and then reload the update.

I only managed to downgrade from RC to 1.6.0, when I try to download version 1.8.0 of an error.

friend LOG update is in the link below, please help me, I was reading the LOG and I saw that something about the battery is not updating

[00012898] [11 01] [00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.

You are focusing on a wrong thing. this is not an issue. You can't have two batteries.

Good! This is what we needed.

Code:
 [00022037]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
 [00022086]Packet [C:\P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin] detected, card sn [0x7b2c2511].
 [00022136]Packet upgrade start...

[00022197]Packet checking...
 [00022248]Packet vlink 01.11.0020 <-> 01.11.0020.
 [00022296]Record vlink 01.11.0020 <-> 01.11.0020 (flow = 0).
 [00022356]Done.

[00022401]Version checking[1]...
 [00034958][03 06][00] device not detected.
 [00047510][03 05][00] device not detected.
 [00047571][04 00][00] v1.48.0.0 -> v1.48.0.0
 [00060120][11 00][00] device not detected.
 [00072668][11 01][00] device not detected.
 [00085218][12 00][00] device not detected.
 [00097761][12 01][00] device not detected.
 [00110306][12 02][00] device not detected.
 [00122853][12 03][00] device not detected.
 [00145398][15 00][00] device not detected.
 [00157953][17 00][00] device not detected.
 [00170499][17 01][00] device not detected.
 [00183047][19 00][00] device not detected.
 [00183093][01 00][00] v1.25.5432 -> v1.25.5432
 [00183155][01 01][00] v1.25.5432 -> v1.25.5432
 [00195703][09 00][00] device not detected.
 [00195754]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

The log suggests that gimbal is not connected to the rest of the drone. Try checking/replacing the cable which connects it to OFDM module.

i’m new to this form sorry if i’m doing this wrong . but i turned my phantom off during a firmware update now my drone won’t update still has the older update but the sad card says something different would you know how do you go about
fixing that problem just trying fix it my self before i send it in to DJI

Wait what? So the cause is not a crash but overheating? Or both?

The video shows that you're starting a drone with SD-card containing firmware update. The firmware update is still in progress when the video ends.

No, the firmware is updating. I hope you didn't turned off the drone during update.

Since I completely don't follow your way of thinking, let's just ignore your crash and overheating claims and focus on the firmware update:
1. During FW update, some components may temporarily stop working or do strange things. After all their programming is being replaced.
2. Never turn off the drone during update.
3. The update results in a log created on the sd-card. If the update results in failure (neverending continous beep), check the log. If you don't know how to interpret it, share its contents. Note that a real, full log is located in a hidden folder.
4. Some updates require to re-link your RC afterwards.[/QUOTE]

O status atual da aeronave é o seguinte:
A aeronave não está lendo nenhum firmware, ao conectar a aeronave que o cardeal conduziu duas vezes e apaga completamente, independentemente de haver arquivo de arquivo. * .bin no SDCARD.
Eu tentei várias vezes para forçar upgrades e rebaixamentos e ontem depois que eu forjar o downgrade para a versão v1.1.9 baixada deste link: http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_3/en/Phantom_3_Advanced_Firmware_v1.1.9_en. fecho eclair
Depois disso, o led de cardápio foi limpo e não lê nenhum outro pacote de firmware nem produz nenhum registro.
Um dos últimos registros que eu poderia salvar foi há mais de 3 dias e, a partir desse último registro, tentei várias vezes os downgrades até eu ser como eu mencionei acima.
--------- registro

P3S_FW_LOG_AB1.txt <----------- link para o último arquivo de log salvo

Peço desculpas se estou falando de forma estranha ou repetitiva, mas estou usando um tradutor e as palavras nem sempre seguem do jeito que quero e estou tentando ser muito claro para não confundir vozes. Gostaria de saber se existe alguma maneira de reinstalar o firmware de um aplicativo para computadores com win10 e eu também gostaria de saber qual é a porta USB que está localizada no drone / front do drone. Eu sou super lay no assunto que eu só sei seguir os tutoriais. então, novamente, peço desculpas

I apologize if I am speaking strangely or repetitively, but I am using a translator

Looks like you've selected target language incorrectly, then.

when powering the aircraft the LED blinks twice and stops completely, regardless of whether there is a file. * .bin in SDCARD.

Looks like Ambarella firmware is damaged. You'd have to re-flash it manually. Maybe just buy a new board.

@Bwsago, you should start a new thread about your issue. Also provide us with the update log from hidden folder.

I need to share with you my latest advances. I was able to reconnect my aircraft to RC. and you do not even believe what was happening. The support where the "VISION POSITIONING" (item 10 on image) was located was tight and the electronic boards were touching one another causing the link to fail, so I loosened the screws from the bracket and look, the aircraft reconnected to the RC, I think the plates swelled because of humidity. the big problem now is that I forced so much to make downgrades now my firmware is scoring 1.1.9+ and the memory card reader does not initialize the update process in any way, the led of the gimbal controller has erased ..
view

20171126_131218.jpg <------item to which I referred

Last edited:
The support where the "VISION POSITIONING" (item 10 on image) was located was tight and the electronic boards were touching one another causing the link to fail, so I loosened the screws from the bracket and look, the aircraft reconnected to the RC, I think the plates swelled because of humidity.
I see. These two boards were touching:
P3X OFDM Receiver board · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub
P3X VPS Module board · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub

Make sure they will not touch again due to stress and vibrations when in the air.

For the gimbal - I'd still suggest to buy a new board. And if you want to try re-flashing Ambarella, start by learning everything about the board from here:
WM320 Gimbal top board · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools Wiki · GitHub

I tried to talk to this boy named MEFISTOTELES, he was very rude, he has no interest in helping.

I will make 4 mini washers to stop the support and ensure that the electronic boards do not touch

From what I have found and red the firmware of 1.11 is plagued with all kinds of problems and also I had heard that you cannot downgrade from 1.11 Once you have upgraded. I will find out tonight because I'm going to try to downgrade back to 1.10 .9, I had no issues with this firmware and it worked great on my P3a. I will let you guys know what happens.

From what I have found and red the firmware of 1.11 is plagued with all kinds of problems and also I had heard that you cannot downgrade from 1.11 Once you have upgraded. I will find out tonight because I'm going to try to downgrade back to 1.10 .9, I had no issues with this firmware and it worked great on my P3a. I will let you guys know what happens.
I spent 2 weeks solid trying to sort out my p3p i couldn't get my camera to work, then the rc wouldn't connect to the drone I trawled all the sites for info i also tried unsuccessfully to downgrade the firmware in the end it was purely down to the fact that the new djo go app didn't work with my ipad anymore so I couldn't connect the camera.I downloaded the app to my phone then I could see the warnings on the screen I also didn't know you have to click on the warning symbol to sort out the issues so a bit of operator error involved as well but all sorted out now
just be methodical and you will sort it
Hope this helps

Well I tried downgrading the firmware on four different SD cards and two different computers and no such luck I'm just going to have to make the 1.11 firmware work. I took it out last night and fluid a little bit and it was okay video was a little glitchy but everything seems to be okay so far.

I am a bit of a new boy to drones but it' all about the learning curve. I had all sorts of issues after updating my firmware to 1.11.20 I had trouble getting the rc to match the drone then my Ipad mini would not link up I swapped lead after lead to no avail once I managed to get connected I had to re-callibrate everything but got there at last

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20