Reaction score
Somebody was telling me today that my P4 will do a 360 flip if I wasn't careful.
I said what. They said I hope your P4 ain't real close to the ground if it does it.
Cause it will crash on the ground.

I haven't heard nothing about this.

Reactions: Tigerbait
The only way it would do a 360 flip is if the motors shut off mid-flight and it tumbles to the ground.

You can make it do flips and rolls, there are some cool videos on Youtube that show it. Not something I think I will do.

You can make it do flips and rolls, there are some cool videos on Youtube that show it. Not something I think I will do.

A phantom?? I'm very sceptical, however happy to be corrected - please provide a link or more info, I think this is misinformation.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Somebody was telling me today that my P4 will do a 360 flip if I wasn't careful.
I said what. They said I hope your P4 ain't real close to the ground if it does it.
Cause it will crash on the ground.

I haven't heard nothing about this.
Flip close to the ground. I think he meant doing a csc to turn the motors off when it's landed as that causes it to flip sometimes

Neon Euc

A phantom?? I'm very sceptical, however happy to be corrected - please provide a link or more info, I think this is misinformation.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I stand corrected, this video was a Phantom 2. Not sure what differences would prevent a 4 from doing this but its possible some of the stability improvements would prevent it.

Reactions: Loz

Not a P4. The Gyro's won't let it happen.
You can with a P2 in manual mode though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthurbiss