35th Flight, 2nd With iOS 1.1.2, Got First Disconnect Ever

Reaction score
Subject line pretty much says it all. All the same equipment from flights 1 through 34. The only change was the iOS Pilot App version on the 2nd flight using 1.1.2.

The P3 was only 20ft up and maybe 30ft out when it happened. It happened only minutes after I lifted off and I waited maybe 1 minute for it to come back but it never did so I landed and power cycled the P3 and the iOS App.

After that I flew without issue for 15 minutes and went out to about ~4,500ft.

Note, my first flight on the iOS 1.1.2 version I could not start my props. The Pilot App was giving me a Barometric Sensor Out of Range error when I tried starting the props. Everything in the Pilot App was Green and good to go. In and down with the sticks and the Barametric Sensor error. I cycled the P3 same error. I cycled again and it went away. I haven't seen it since.

1.1.2 appears to be a bit buggy.

And my Gimbal is still off. It straightens out like some have reported if I move around but when I stop the horizon slowly goes unlevel. I'll try another cold and level IMU and Gimbal calibration before contacting DJi to send the P3 in.

Subject line pretty much says it all. All the same equipment from flights 1 through 34. The only change was the iOS Pilot App version on the 2nd flight using 1.1.2.

The P3 was only 20ft up and maybe 30ft out when it happened. It happened only minutes after I lifted off and I waited maybe 1 minute for it to come back but it never did so I landed and power cycled the P3 and the iOS App.

After that I flew without issue for 15 minutes and went out to about ~4,500ft.

Note, my first flight on the iOS 1.1.2 version I could not start my props. The Pilot App was giving me a Barometric Sensor Out of Range error when I tried starting the props. Everything in the Pilot App was Green and good to go. In and down with the sticks and the Barametric Sensor error. I cycled the P3 same error. I cycled again and it went away. I haven't seen it since.

1.1.2 appears to be a bit buggy.

And my Gimbal is still off. It straightens out like some have reported if I move around but when I stop the horizon slowly goes unlevel. I'll try another cold and level IMU and Gimbal calibration before contacting DJi to send the P3 in.
I had 1.12 new app today and the screen blacked out for the first time 1.11 this never happened. Your right 1.12 may be buggy.

Reactions: Rooky
Same story for me today. Got the disconnection after about 10 min of flight. Brought it home, power-cycled and all was good after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, it is very buggy for me, with 1.1.1, it flew max of 2.5 km and after 1.1.2 it seemed to fly up to 4 km with no disconnect. this is a very concerning bug.

My disconnect was straight after i updated to 1.1.9, im still on the old 1.1.1 App as this problem seems to have grown for many since the 1.1.2 App update. Never heard of 1 disconnect before the 1.1.9 firmware update.

If I haven't updated to 1.2 update should I wait because of all these issues people are having ? It won't do anything ?

Had another app disconnect tonight, had to land and restart the phantom to get it reconnected

60 flights and my iPad rebooted last night. So I just sat there....hit the home button and waited for it to reboot. It was on the way back when I finally got the app back up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic