32 Channel mod on Nexus 7- help please!

Reaction score
I've got the file downloaded and ready to go, but when I plug my Nexus into the computer it just says "this folder is empty". On my Nexus itself I can go Android>data>dji.pilot>files. But I don't know how to get that config file in there. Yes, I'm a moron :)
Thanks for any help!

What people routinely forget to do is to show hidden files. Could that be your issue? If you show hidden files, do you now see the unzipped file with the leading "."

32 ch hack

What people routinely forget to do is to show hidden files. Could that be your issue? If you show hidden files, do you now see the unzipped file with the leading "."

32 ch hack
As I said, I've got the file ready to add. I plug my Nexus in and it appears under "This PC". Clicking on it doesn't yield anything but "this folder is empty". I see no way to get to: Android>data>dji.pilot>file.

Forgive me for asking such a basic question, but is MTP / file transfers (or something similar to that) selected in the USB options of the notification panel on your Android device?

Last edited:
As I said, I've got the file ready to add. I plug my Nexus in and it appears under "This PC". Clicking on it doesn't yield anything but "this folder is empty". I see no way to get to: Android>data>dji.pilot>file.
after you are plugged in, on the nexus 7 (while powered on/unlocked), swipe down from the top. It will say "USB Charging tap here for more options". Click that, then tap on 'File transfer' .. after that it will show the folders of the nexus7 and you can open them.

Guys, thanks for the answers. Got it! At first it didn't take, and then the Nexus wanted to update, and after that...there they are! Can't wait to try it!

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31