32 Channel Mod still viable?

Reaction score
I'm currently on a P3A with the latest firmware.
When applying the channel config file on my Android, the 32 channels do not show up anymore.
Sorry, it's been a few years...

Using a Samsung S21 Ultra with Android 12 and the latest DJI Go for P3

Any advice is appreciated!

I'm currently on a P3A with the latest firmware.
When applying the channel config file on my Android, the 32 channels do not show up anymore.
Sorry, it's been a few years...

Using a Samsung S21 Ultra with Android 12 and the latest DJI Go for P3

Any advice is appreciated!
The post below is how we got it back in the day. It was very easy then, but I don’t know if it still is today.

Will this work for the P4Ps?

The post below is how we got it back in the day. It was very easy then, but I don’t know if it still is today.
Thanks but this doesnt work with the latest DJO go for P3 and older. Any tips on which version to use? I'm on Android 11

Hey Harleydude,

I am using the latest available version, which is V 3.1.72.
Though I am currently experimenting on my FireHD Tablet with Anrdoid 9 with Version 3.1.52
The 32-channel hack doesn't work in later versions of the Go or Go4 apps. I only use iPads, so I don't know what the version translation would be to Android. My advice would be to roll back to earlier versions of your app. I've been using legacy versions for years with nary a problem.

D

The 32-channel hack doesn't work in later versions of the Go or Go4 apps. I only use iPads, so I don't know what the version translation would be to Android. My advice would be to roll back to earlier versions of your app. I've been using legacy versions for years with nary a problem.

D
Thanks for the advice. Could you tell me your phantom's firmware version as well as your app version so I can backtrack?

Thanks for the advice. Could you tell me your phantom's firmware version as well as your app version so I can backtrack?
Yes. I use Go App v3.1.1 and Go4 App v4.0.8. Both have the 32-channel hack.

P4P firmware spec's:

Aircraft: v1.3.509
Remote: v01.04.01.00
Precise Fly Safe database: v00.00.01.04
Basic Fly Safe database: v00.00.01.04

D

Reactions: pilot2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads