32 Channel Hack

Guys, when putting in the config file, everyone talks about putting it in the files folder. In android there isn't a file or files folder. Hence, where do I put it? Which directory? Thanks.

Guys, when putting in the config file, everyone talks about putting it in the files folder. In android there isn't a file or files folder. Hence, where do I put it? Which directory? Thanks.
Copy the file to \Android\data\dji.pilot\files folder on your device

There is a files folder, make sure you are looking in android/data/dji pilot/ and you will see the files directory.

Reactions: nhoover
Some people are saying that the hack is still not working. I used it today with out issues on all my birds including the P4
Just in case you guys want the file again, Here it is in the flesh as is!. Just unzip.and place file into go App. Working with both IOS and Android. GA v2.7.1..
Only as of this post date.
http://www.drxmedia.com/32Channels.zip
Good Luck! I find that channel 18 and 32 works best in my area.

Last edited:
When installing on iOS, does the configure file go in the main directory?
Yes! The main root of the app in Itunes.You will not see the file after. No worries, just fire up the go app with bird on and you will see the 32 channels in manual settings.

But how transfer to my iphone
You must use your PC to transfer file to the app by installing Itunes on your PC, Then connect your Phone to the PC, Run Itunes and do the transfer.There are many topics and threads here on the forum regarding the how to install.

Here's the process of installing the 32ch modification to the Go App on an IOS device, using Itunes on a PC.
You don't need the craft turned on for this. You do not need to have the Go app launched. Simply connect your IOS device to your PC with a USB cable and launch iTunes on the PC. You'll need to unlock the IOS device with your password to give iTunes access to the device.

1. Click the iPad icon
upload_2016-4-2_15-30-49.png

Make sure APPS is selected, so the apps show up for your IOS device.
upload_2016-4-2_15-30-26.png

Scroll down the screen till you see FILE SHARING for your IOS device. Click DJI GO
upload_2016-4-2_15-31-24.png

With DJI app highlighted, click "Add File"
upload_2016-4-2_15-32-18.png

Navigate to the file you downloaded and click to highlight. The file name must be .DJI.configs (two dots are important). Click Open.
upload_2016-4-2_15-33-0.png

You will get a dialog asking you if you want to replace an existing file with the same name. Click Replace
upload_2016-4-2_15-33-26.png

After clicking "Replace" the file transfer happens very quick. You're done.

There is no confirmation the file was replaced. To confirm the modification worked, launch the GO APP on your IOS device (no need to have craft turned on). Click the HD icon to see channel selector. In Custom mode you should see 32 channels now. Touch and slide the channel numbers left and right to see all 32 channels. Select the channel that's the least busy when prepping your craft.

Last edited:
Ah! Finally a good download. Worked great on P4. Now my P4 is back in the fridge for 30 min and I’ll take it out and do new compass calibration while its still cold.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl