32 Channel Expansion on DJI Go 4.1.15

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get the 32 channel mod to work on the new update, specifically DJI Go 4.1.15

Has anyone been able to get the 32 channel mod to work on the new update, specifically DJI Go 4.1.15

I was just testing that out as I noticed that I could no longer go above channel 20 on mine (after seeing another post). I had to roll back to DJI Go v4.1.12 (I didn't have 4.1.13 or 4.1.14 backed up, if they even released them) in order to get all 32 channels backs on my iPad Mini 4. Looks like I will be staying at v4.1.12 permanently unless the mothership forces us to do otherwise with further lockdowns in the future.

I hope this helps answer some questions for others.
-Stach

Well crap, I didn't notice it was gone till now :(

With 5.8 Ghz I don't think you need those other channels. I always find that band to have little traffic in comparison to 2.4Ghz. I have pretty good luck going 3+ miles in urban areas here in Orange County, Calif.

I’ve got the advanced, so it helps out.
Oh, that's new data. Yes, in that case you would need those extra channels. To bad the new app doesn't support it, but that shouldn't hinder you very much. I'm running an older GO4 app myself with older firmware, I'm happy with it, works great. If you're running older firmware from before June, keep it! It includes doors to added freedoms.

If you're running older firmware from before June, keep it! It includes doors to added freedoms.

John, can you provide a link to your "added freedoms" as I'm curious what that fully entails.

Thanks!
Stach

John, can you provide a link to your "added freedoms" as I'm curious what that fully entails.

Thanks!
Stach
This subject isn't allowed to be discussed in this forum, you have to look at YouTube to discover door openings using the Phantom parameter settings option with 1.3.509 or earlier craft firmware. All I can say is be careful, and mindful of safe flight.

Oh, that's new data. Yes, in that case you would need those extra channels. To bad the new app doesn't support it, but that shouldn't hinder you very much. I'm running an older GO4 app myself with older firmware, I'm happy with it, works great. If you're running older firmware from before June, keep it! It includes doors to added freedoms.
That’s what I’m on as well...I have a few bogus warning messages, but she does everything better than the limits I see spoken to here...not perfect, but she flies really well...unlike her pilot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl