3.4 Software package battery firmware?

Meta4 said:
Yes .. but the 3.4 they released first wouldn't do the battery upgrade.
You had to go back to 3.2.
Word is that they released a new version of 3.4 today that does the battery upgrade.
I don't see this so called batt upgrade in 3.2 or 3.4 that I installed today.

It didn't happen automagically for me. I had to go to the upgrade page and there it showed up as "New" and I could click it and then its asks you to turn off your camera, I saw no way to easily turn off the camera, I assume this is for P2V owners not plus owners, I just clicked "Yes" then the battery firmware update proceeded without issue.

jetlag said:
Meta4 said:
Yes .. but the 3.4 they released first wouldn't do the battery upgrade.
You had to go back to 3.2.
Word is that they released a new version of 3.4 today that does the battery upgrade.
I don't see this so called batt upgrade in 3.2 or 3.4 that I installed today.

same here one of my batteries says 2.6 and one says 2.0 didn't ask me for an upgrade or anything just says no upgrade in both versions 3.2 or 3.4

Loaderbull said:
They released a 'new' 3.4 after the initial '3.4'.
They have only addresssed the H2-3D gimbal problem with this further update but not the battery update problem. I left an angry comment already at the DJI forum as they did change an already published software without changing the version number.

For the battery not getting updates anymore even in Assistant 3.2, maybe DJI has stopped battery firmware 2.6 rollout because it caused so many dead batteries.
I expect a further version during next days.

Regards, Gerd

DronePilot said:
It didn't happen automagically for me. I had to go to the upgrade page and there it showed up as "New" and I could click it and then its asks you to turn off your camera, I saw no way to easily turn off the camera, I assume this is for P2V owners not plus owners, I just clicked "Yes" then the battery firmware update proceeded without issue.

It would not let me update my plus battery with the camera on, it said error so unplugged the little plug on top side easy to do without removing camera and did all 4 batteries no issues :cool: used the 3.2 for batteries and then went on to 3.4 for rest

I'm kinda out in the cold here. My batteries (serial numbered 924 and 14579) don't appear to show any kind of software installed. But then, I'm still operating with PC Assistant 3.2 and Main Controller 3.06. I never bothered to upgrade because everything was working - so I opted not to fix it. The old adage, you know . . .

Now, if I buy new batteries, is there going to be any problems because I've not upgraded my soft / firm ware?

And since I have all old soft / firm ware will it be easier for me to use Limefuel replacement batteries with no problems?

It's been a while since I've flown, and consequently a while since I kept up on this site. Now I see how far I really AM behind in terms of what's been going on, but hoping I can still fly with no problems - like before.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl