3, 2, 1, Blast off

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
My 4 year old has been all about rockets lately , its all he talks about … "Rocket to outer space" … "Rocket to Mars" …"Rockets to the Moon "
The 1st one was a large engine range 700 to 1000 feet but it miss fired , went bout 90ft up and 300ft sideways , oops . The 2nd one same range and flew straight up passed the my camera , parachute deployed and recovered just outside the fenced in area
The 3rd one is a low powered engine . The UAV was 250ft and the low powered engine only took the rocket to about 75ft parachute deployed and recovered 15ft from the launch pad.

Very cool,good to see sky rockets,they been banned for a while here,idiots used to lie them on the road so got banned,,they are great to see again:)
That seems unfair to ban something that's pretty much harmless over something a teenager would do , like launch them up the road

What a great video, haven’t seen that before.
In about the 7th grade, a couple friends and I taped a bluebelly lizard to one, blasted off, parachuted down and let it go. No other lizard has ever had a day like that one! o_O
No animals or plants for that matter harmed in the making of this clip .
Thanks for watching

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MTO and tunadoctor

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164