2nd time caught in rain

Reaction score
Started off as a light drizzle during mid flight, got the phantom 3 back.. Second day in a row.... Soaked... Still flew on the next flight. These machines are a lot tougher then I expected. Not saying they are waterproof but wow... If you ever get caught in the rain don't panic

(This does not mean to say you can FLY IN THE RAIN)

Last edited:
Started off as a light drizzle during mid flight, got the phantom 3 back.. Second day in a row.... Soaked... Still flew on the next flight. These machines are a lot tougher then I expected. Not saying they are waterproof but wow... If you ever get caught in the rain don't panic

(This does not mean to say you can FLY IN THE RAIN)
You can fly in the rain with this :)

Reactions: mindstorm
I did see that and is interesting. But I will wait till the price drops or sites like aliexpress to sell that for a fraction of the costs

I did see that and is interesting. But I will wait till the price drops or sites like aliexpress to sell that for a fraction of the costs
The owner of the site just uploaded a video that shows a p4p flying in the storm until low battery kicked in. The product is coming from a startup company, so it might take some time before someone copies it, but the original will usually still be the better option. The price went the opposite of dropping; it basically doubled since it first released. According to the video, it works!

Reactions: Neon Euc
I took of in good weather, in a minute it was pouring (Scotland for you ), I couldn't get my P4P back quick enough. Landed fine, wiped it down and was flying again within the hour. A lesson learnt that day though, always make sure you check your battery is secure, the first flight straight went straight into a bush when the battery fell out, a stupid mistake I shall never repeat. [emoji851]

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj