2 yellow slow blinks and no gps found

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I`m having a BIG problem with my Phantom 2!I have two yellow slow blinks and thats it.
I tried to calibrate the gps but its the same problem,when I connected the phantom 2 to the assitant software in the upgrade option the GPS is not found. Gps loader is -----,hardware id is 0 0 0 0, firmware is 0 0 0 0.
I checked the gps antenna ant its not broken and I changed the gps from another phantom 2 and still the same problem.Any suggestions???

Hello guys,
I`m having a BIG problem with my Phantom 2!I have two yellow slow blinks and thats it.
I tried to calibrate the gps but its the same problem,when I connected the phantom 2 to the assitant software in the upgrade option the GPS is not found. Gps loader is -----,hardware id is 0 0 0 0, firmware is 0 0 0 0.
I checked the gps antenna ant its not broken and I changed the gps from another phantom 2 and still the same problem.Any suggestions???

Sounds like this is a brand new unit. Is that Correct?

Sounds like this is a brand new unit. Is that Correct?
No its not,
The problem happened once when I took my phantom 2 on skiing in a a pelican case.
after an hour of hiking and skiing with it.I tried to start it and 2 yellow blinks.I thought that some wire was out of its place but everything was allright with the wires.Then the next day the phantom was normal and then back to the problem again.

No its not,
The problem happened once when I took my phantom 2 on skiing in a a pelican case.
after an hour of hiking and skiing with it.I tried to start it and 2 yellow blinks.I thought that some wire was out of its place but everything was allright with the wires.Then the next day the phantom was normal and then back to the problem again.

Looks like you need to open the shell and check to see if the GPS cable is plug in. if it is I would suggest you put piece of vinyl electrical tape on one side to keep in from falling out again. After that is done recalibrate both the RC unit and your P2 including an advanced IMU cal and you should be good to go.

Looks like you need to open the shell and check to see if the GPS cable is plug in. if it is I would suggest you put piece of vinyl electrical tape on one side to keep in from falling out again. After that is done recalibrate both the RC unit and your P2 including an advanced IMU cal and you should be good to go.
I opened
I opened it and it was connected,Like I told you I tried with another gps and still nothing.

Now I installed my gps module on another Phantom 2 and its working perfect!So the gps module is ok.

You must have sent this while I busy typing and I didn't see it.

Ok you have two P2's do you also have two RC unit as well?? If that is a fact the RC unit may not be communicating with that P2.

You must have sent this while I busy typing and I didn't see it.

Ok you have two P2's do you also have two RC unit as well?? If that is a fact the RC unit may not be communicating with that P2.
The P2 with the problem is with a lightbridge.But in the assistant software all of the conttols are working and also without the assistant the gimbal controls are working.So thats why I think that its not the rc.

The P2 with the problem is with a lightbridge.But in the assistant software all of the conttols are working and also without the assistant the gimbal controls are working.So thats why I think that its not the rc.

Dejan hopefully someone here can help you with the lightbridge system as I have no knowledge of that system. In the future it would wise when asking for help to list of all the equipment being used that way someone who is knowledgeable with that system can help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31