P4 Firmware 2.8.0 firmware update

SCI

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 on firmware 2.8.0. I want to update it to the most recent firmware, along with the Go app.
Are there any concerns I should be aware of before doing such?
Thanks in advance.

I have a Phantom 4 on firmware 2.8.0. I want to update it to the most recent firmware, along with the Go app.
Are there any concerns I should be aware of before doing such?
Thanks in advance.
I am always pretty careful about fixing something which is not broken. Search the forums here for these keywords: update, problem, debacle, disaster, failure, errors, warning, fell into volcano. OK kidding about the volcano.

And on the other side when updates go right , it's ok,,,I myself had no issues updating firmware,,I have no computer so all done through my tablet and diret to drone with app,,ps,,I was one never to update but was fortunate that DJI pretty much locked me till I update so keep up with it now,,,if anything newer than before its warnings,,I just update and I have another ignore or update onscreen for another update,(flysafe database I think it is),apart from that the app seems steady

Updates bring a certain level of Fear and no one is immune.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

You didn't say why you want to update.
I have two Phantom 4 drones, one I purchased about two years ago, which is running on firmware 2.8.0
Just recently I purchased my second Phantom 4 from another person, which is updated to the most recent version
My GO app is on version 2.8.0, located on my I pad.
In order to operate both drones I am presuming I will need to have the app and my one drone updated to the most recent version?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl