1st drone for me

I enjoy landscape photography and have wanted a drone for a while. Picked up a bargain Phantom 2 vision + which had no video feed to app, which I have fixed thanks to youtube tutorials. Have only flown it a couple of times so far, but very happy with purchase.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

which had no video feed to app, which I have fixed thanks to youtube tutorials.
bet that was mine, did you leave a comment?

The P2V+ is a great quad for beginners, it has very little no fly zones, no range or height limits, only downside is that the batteries are so hard to get hold of, i've had about 3 in my time, its also so very moddable in regards to range, ask @dirkclod if you want to go down that long and twisted road.

Reactions: dirkclod
I never had a + but all tha experimenting has already been done
for you years back. To many threads on it to give you but do a search here ,Search I didn’t go with amps just panels but you can definitely fly farther than is leagal
here. Dont fly Phantoms no more just Mavics and no need to mod them for distance. Here’s Controllers I had.
P2V, P2V 3 and a P3 Standard.
C480A4F4-E13B-4D26-8EC3-78F43ACE3B16.jpeg

Reactions: crash1sttime
Welcome to the forum! :)

bet that was mine, did you leave a comment?

The P2V+ is a great quad for beginners, it has very little no fly zones, no range or height limits, only downside is that the batteries are so hard to get hold of, i've had about 3 in my time, its also so very moddable in regards to range, ask @dirkclod if you want to go down that long and twisted road.
It was your video tutorial. It was a great help and I have left a comment on youtube.

Reactions: crash1sttime
I never had a + but all tha experimenting has already been done
for you years back. To many threads on it to give you but do a search here ,Search I didn’t go with amps just panels but you can definitely fly farther than is leagal
here. Dont fly Phantoms no more just Mavics and no need to mod them for distance. Here’s Controllers I had.
P2V, P2V 3 and a P3 Standard.
View attachment 124418
Mine already came with a similar range extender
remote.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31